Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
A lot of us have known guys who made it to the league but of course the one that reads SA is a punter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CraigK posted:

SON OF A BITCH I WAS RIGHT

cool so hes that obnoxious dickhead who slam picks a carry, demands someone come to support him, and cries "gg report feeder" when someone on his team dies to a gank they didn't notice coming

Of course he is

He probably donates to league streamers too

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Lote posted:

What if Kluwe is just the physical projection of TFF in real life? In that way, we are all Kluwe. His reviled behavior is just the forum's self loathing brought to life.

Just like Ghostbusters II!

except awful!

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
If theres something awful, on the internet,
Who ya think wrote the post?
Chris Kluwe!
doo doo doo doo
I ain't afraid of bad posts.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Mel Mudkiper posted:

We all looking for Kluwe clues

*in kluwe voice after he sees the problematic helldump forum*

kluwe skidooed, you should too

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

CraigK posted:

SON OF A BITCH I WAS RIGHT

cool so hes that obnoxious dickhead who slam picks a carry, demands someone come to support him, and cries "gg report feeder" when someone on his team dies to a gank they didn't notice coming

Well gently caress, maybe I'm Chris Kluwe

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Bishop posted:

A lot of us have known guys who made it to the league but of course the one that reads SA is a punter

Anyone else would need to spend too much time eating and/or lifting weights

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Petite Dinklage posted:

I am Kluwe because I had sex with his wife

Also Boniface is good people and if you don't appreciate getting a loving article in The Guardian about a hot dog being a sandwich then get out

Actually, he's an unfunny turd and opportunist who's spent his entire adult life creating personas online

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Roasted Donut posted:

Well hold on to you mother cunting bitch tits, because i'm about to drop the epic pwn thesis of radical gay black feminism in the assassin's creed game series

whoops sorry let me clarify that he's only ever played world of warcraft

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Hot take disclaimer:

Now that HotS is out, anyone still playing League, DotA, or Smite can eat a dick.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

NC-17 posted:

Reading these last few posts is like watching that Golden Age of Tech video. I know the words are english but I have no idea what the gently caress any of you are saying.

We accept him, one of us!
Goonble gable. Goonble gable.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Kluwe has to have an account on SA because you can't read Helldump without one. He's lying to us!!!!!!!!

Chilichimp posted:

Hot take disclaimer:

Now that HotS is out, anyone still playing League, DotA, or Smite can eat a dick.

That game sucks. Play HotS instead. :colbert:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

old dog child posted:

That game sucks. Play HotS instead. :colbert:

I agree with that? :shrug:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

It's a Blizzard pun...don't hurt me...

Heroes of the Storm & Heart of the Swarm

e: I am Spartakluwe

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Chilichimp posted:

Hot take disclaimer:

HotS isn't even a real moba and is more babified than LoL. DotA is still top tier gaming

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Actually, he's an unfunny turd and opportunist who's spent his entire adult life creating personas online

This also easily applies to Kluwe

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
all mobas are bad and so is kluwe

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

TubeStank posted:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

TubeStank posted:

This checks out.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
what the gently caress is a moba

-old man mel

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Mel Mudkiper posted:

what the gently caress is a moba

-old man mel

it's a "free" game with assloads of microtransactions so you wind up spending like a 200 loving dollars to listen to 23 year olds babble incomprehensible garbage at you in between curse words and fag because you walked the wrong direction and lost the entire game in the first ten seconds

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

sword_man.gif posted:

it's a "free" game with assloads of microtransactions so you wind up spending like a 200 loving dollars to listen to 23 year olds babble incomprehensible garbage at you in between curse words and fag because you walked the wrong direction and lost the entire game in the first ten seconds

I haven't spent a dime on MOBAs you loving whale. Thanks for financing my entertainment!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
haha tyou dumb mother fuckers I teach chinese kids of course I know what a moba is way to fall into my nerd trap

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

im going to beat all of you up irl

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Chilichimp posted:

I haven't spent a dime on MOBAs you loving whale. Thanks for financing my entertainment!

i dont' play mobas, but i do play mmos, so treating me like the idiot i am is appreciated

Sour Diesel posted:

sword_man.gif fucked around with this message at 17:10 on May 27, 2015

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

sword_man.gif posted:

i dont' play mobas, but i do play mmos, so treating me like the idiot i am is appreciated

:respek:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I was gonna fakeclaim Kluwe but with all that you guys know about weirdo nerdgames there's no way I could have held up the facade.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Fenrir posted:

I was gonna fakeclaim Kluwe but with all that you guys know about weirdo nerdgames there's no way I could have held up the facade.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

You say this but once we throw down our Big Ben card you won't be able to beat us

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

pillsburysoldier posted:

No really what's in that loving twitter pic

Seriously

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

What the hell is a microtransaction? Something is transaction or not. Its not like you walk into the 7-11 and microbuy a lottery ticket.

please read my post as Cotton Hill, thank you

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton

Sash! posted:

What the hell is a microtransaction? Something is transaction or not. Its not like you walk into the 7-11 and microbuy a lottery ticket.

Buzzword to make it easier to take pennies from the plebs

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Sash! posted:

Always

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Fenrir posted:

I may very well be a kluwe

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
arent we all a little kluwe when you think about it?

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
I'm a different NFL punter,

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Pat McAfee: Uncaged

Stand-up comedy special

18+

July 11th @CarmelPalladium

Tickets on sale Friday

Portion of proceeds 2 @thepmacfound

The only punter you should care about. Come see him do terrible comedy and support his charity that does something.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Oh gently caress. What if he was pop dog.

Free Pop Dog

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

This is a really bad game of Mafia

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Sash! posted:

What the hell is a microtransaction?

What hookers call you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
Chris Kluwe looks like a homeless man

Also he used to walk around the Vikings locker room with his butt hanging out asking everyone to pound him "like a Penn State victim"

• Locked thread