Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who To Play
This poll is closed.
That Rich African Dude 7 7.69%
Crazy Jesus Lady 5 5.49%
Crazy Nature Lady 6 6.59%
Crazy Gun Lady 2 2.20%
lol the peaceful muslim 11 12.09%
STEM major 11 12.09%
Space Mao 21 23.08%
Pirate Bro 6 6.59%
Hacker Grrl 2 2.20%
Robot Lady STEM major 4 4.40%
Little Kid Who hosed The Planet 5 5.49%
LF Given Life 6 6.59%
Filthy Alien Bro 0 0%
Filthy Alien Bro 2 5 5.49%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

hemophilia posted:

i got no respect for any retard who plays morgan or zaharov

Zaharov is challenge mode if you don't stockpile to rush hunter/seeker as soon as possible. He really doesn't have any advantages when he's getting probed more often than an anime schoolgirl at the naughty aquarium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hemophilia posted:

i got no respect for any retard who plays morgan or zaharov

lol at someone so intellectually disabled they cant build bases properly.

its not sid's fault you are a knuckledragging drone slut.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

etalian posted:

Beyond Earth sucks dick because it feels so joyless and has pretty has the forgettable lazy sequel feel for the whole game.

lolling how they hyped all the visual and gameplay differences between factions, even though your alignment really didn't change the gameplay in a big way.

Nerds should try Pandora First Contact or Endless Legend if you want a more Alpha Centauri feel game.

Those both all just suck mechanically and are boring.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

4X genre has stagnated almost more than any other, most 4X games are the same boring, tedious poo poo. They're only fun if you haven't literally been playing this game for the last two decades.
Pretty loving hilarious you play some dookie rear end poo poo and just see relics from Civ II still all over the place.
Jesus modern 4X games are loving poo poo.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

JebanyPedal posted:

4X genre has stagnated almost more than any other, most 4X games are the same boring, tedious poo poo. They're only fun if you haven't literally been playing this game for the last two decades.
Pretty loving hilarious you play some dookie rear end poo poo and just see relics from Civ II still all over the place.
Jesus modern 4X games are loving poo poo.

i can't think of a single one that did anything interesting and wasn't actively worse than bleepy bloopy DOS-era poo poo since Sword of the Stars

that was a decade ago

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

also works well as a Mad Max name / SMAC crossover

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i liked endless space

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

sheng ji yang op

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

sheng ji yang op

haha, you would!!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Cubey posted:

yang loving owns

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I liked Foreman Domai :)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Being able to customize all of the units you created owned even if it became impossible to find something because I never remembered to make anything obsolete

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
I'm happy with the results. Not only with the Yang win, but with the fact that the noble goons hardly wasted votes on the weird Alien Crossfire characters.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Spartans. Best faction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I played SMAC when I was like 12 and would just make customized factions with names like "Gay Niggas Inc." and have people refer to me as "gaylord."
I still do this actually.

• Locked thread