Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

texaholic posted:

godamn I haven't had little debbie snack in years

fudge rounds cause instant diarrhea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

warrants are for poor people op

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
lil debbie snacks are the loving worst and solely for the roaming landwhales of the southern US.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Beef Turret posted:

Why don't you take the law into your own hands and burn their house down if it bothers you so much

You don't just burn someone's house down, you gotta create a corporate identity to do it.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

lil debbie snacks are the loving worst and solely for the roaming landwhales of the southern US.

the oatmeal cream pies are good but p much every other one is gross

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

Phobic Nest posted:

You don't just burn someone's house down, you gotta create a corporate identity to do it.

find a friendly neighbourhood meth head and offer him meth in exchange for committing butt rape on the sinners

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
so how come running a confidence scheme will get you arrested but this is fine? I mean as long as we're talking about free speech and straight lying to people for money.

It's literally just because a con is a few thousand and this was for a few million isn't it.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

so how come running a confidence scheme will get you arrested but this is fine? I mean as long as we're talking about free speech and straight lying to people for money.

It's literally just because a con is a few thousand and this was for a few million isn't it.

Exactly what I am wondering.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm starting a bitcoin charity.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

If you give a penny for each dollar you make to charity then youre a charity

Most charities are the exact same scam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I imagine that they probably could be prosecuted, but it might be hard to make the charges stick. The prosecutor probably looked at the situation, and thought "I could spend a year and a million dollars trying to prove beyond reasonably doubt that this is criminal, and not just sheisty, but I would probably have about a 60% chance of making it stick". That would be my guess, at least.

• Locked thread