Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

School Nickname posted:

Why can't we just accept that poo poo like this happens and move on with our lives? Whining on the internet isn't likely to change anything. Keep your head down and don't ruffle any major feathers.

Look at this pussy poo poo right here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

School Nickname posted:

Why can't we just accept that poo poo like this happens and move on with our lives? Whining on the internet isn't likely to change anything. Keep your head down and don't ruffle any major feathers.

This here's an idea that would bring hitler 2.0 to power if it ever came close to reality.

:lol:

wouldn't want the major feathers ruffled

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
one day I'm going to be rich and I'm going to buy an entire town and institute prima nocta

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Goon project: Let's gangrape Alice Walton

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
if you cant run over some nobody on your way to a very important somethingorother what is the point of even being an heiress or ceo or corporate bitch piece of garbage

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

School Nickname posted:

you are weak as gently caress and broken by this poo poo society. everyone in here knows what you stated but they fight anyway even in this useless internet whining manner, its the principle of it.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
wheres the google glass app for facial recognition of the forbes list

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wulfolme posted:

I'll bet Alice Walton didn't get woken up at 2 AM five random times over a year by a cop at her door with a breathalyzer making sure she's following the 'No alcohol ever for a year or you never see your license again' requirement like my dad's friend got when he got a DUI.

It's almost like we are missing part of thi story

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
even if you go to prison you can buy protection, drugs and poo poo from the commissary if you're rich enough. must be nice. or at least less bad

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/06/texas-teenager-affluenza-escapes-jail-second-time

A Texas teenager who avoided prison after a psychologist described him as suffering from "affluenza" has been ordered by a judge to attend an undisclosed rehabilitation facility.

Ethan Couch was given ten years' probation last December for killing four people and seriously injuring two while driving drunk. On Wednesday, district judge Jean Boyd again did not issue any jail time and assigned him to the centre in a court hearing that was closed to the media.

The sentence handed out by Boyd last year outraged the victims' families and the case attracted national attention after a psychologist called by the defence testified that the teenager had "affluenza", indicating that his behavioural problems were influenced by a troubled upbringing in a wealthy family where privilege prevented him from grasping the consequences of his actions.

Your country never ceases to amaze me

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

jet sanchEz posted:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/06/texas-teenager-affluenza-escapes-jail-second-time

A Texas teenager who avoided prison after a psychologist described him as suffering from "affluenza" has been ordered by a judge to attend an undisclosed rehabilitation facility.

Ethan Couch was given ten years' probation last December for killing four people and seriously injuring two while driving drunk. On Wednesday, district judge Jean Boyd again did not issue any jail time and assigned him to the centre in a court hearing that was closed to the media.

The sentence handed out by Boyd last year outraged the victims' families and the case attracted national attention after a psychologist called by the defence testified that the teenager had "affluenza", indicating that his behavioural problems were influenced by a troubled upbringing in a wealthy family where privilege prevented him from grasping the consequences of his actions.

Good news! We've found a cure:

It's worked in 100% of trials so far, and pending FDA approval it should be ready for public use very soon.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

who is Jacque?

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

jet sanchEz posted:

so he's incapable of understanding that it's wrong to kill people?

like a psychopath?

so we're going to lock him up forever like a psychopath so he won't kill anyone else, because he doesn't understand that killing people is wrong, right?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Mr. Horrible posted:

Good news! We've found a cure:

It's worked in 100% of trials so far, and pending FDA approval it should be ready for public use very soon.

this guillotine is 90's as gently caress

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Let's drink until we can't feel anymore!

Wulfolme posted:

so we're going to lock him up forever like a psychopath so he won't kill anyone else, because he doesn't understand that killing people is wrong, right?

It must be nice to be optimistic enough to even think this is a possibility.

Don't you know? Poor people aren't human beings in the eyes of the rich (or the law) so killing them won't result in anything more than a token punishment (unless you're poor. Then you get to be raped to death).

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Wulfolme posted:

like a psychopath?

God you are right, and yet, it shall never be

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

InterFaced posted:

Wow, you're right. It looks like someone rendered it for their Vampire: The Masquerade campaign.

"No, Rothorelon, you'll have to use more than one Blood Point to reattach your head after the villagers execute you. And you need someone else to hold your head onto your body or it won't work!"

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Why doesn't the public form lynch mobs anymore? Maybe it's time to take that back from our white oppressors.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Beef Turret posted:

Goon project: Let's gangrape Alice Walton

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
disgusting.

if she was the typical walmart worker she would have been jailed, and eventually put away for good.

what a oval office.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i wish i was rich so i could kill myself and be part of the solution for once

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wulfolme posted:

like a psychopath?

you get rich by being flintheart glomgold and you stay rich by being that yellow dude from sin city

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i'm that bollywood star who killed a homeless dude while driving drunk, got a suspended sentence and is now flying places without court approval, AMA

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

lorn Wayne posted:

i'm that bollywood star who killed a homeless dude while driving drunk, got a suspended sentence and is now flying places without court approval, AMA

how many women have you raped

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

my dad owns a dealership

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

InterFaced posted:

only 90s kids remember the bourgeois

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

lorn Wayne posted:

do you poop pretty much wherever or are you culturally suave enough to use a toilet

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
There's never going to be a class revolution and in the infinitesimally likely event that there were there would be orders of magnitude more suffering than under the current system.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

emoji posted:

There's never going to be a class revolution and in the infinitesimally likely event that there were there would be orders of magnitude more suffering than under the current system.

the problem with capitalism is not that it results in economic inequality and the disenfranchisement of the poor, the problem with capitalism is that it grants the merchant class pretensions of being able to self-govern whereby they displace their lawful superiors and upturn the natural order of things

communism and democracy are simply the logical, and terrible, conclusion of this

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
You know how she got her hands on her 20 billion dollars, right? She saved it by never calling a cab.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Why doesn't the public form lynch mobs anymore? Maybe it's time to take that back from our white oppressors.

they just did, in Baltimore. They lynched the cookies and toilet paper from their oppressor CVS

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Darth123123 posted:

It's almost like we are missing part of thi story

What's missing? A lot of states are getting harsher and harsher DUI penalties because it is quite profitable for those that provide substance abuse therapy and tons of tests. I have one DUI. My license was taken for a year, I had to attend 200+ hours of SATOP (substance abuse traffic offender program) at a private facility paid for by me or go to jail, had to pay fines, was subjected to random drug and alcohol screenings for the whole year (that's a lot of expensive tests!) and was told by the judge that I was lucky he was being lenient. Good times. On the positive side, I learned a lot from therapy and got sober, but most people were just there killing time. If I had gotten a DUI a few years earlier, I would have gotten my license suspended for a few months and payed a fine.

E:

fakeaccount posted:

You know how she got her hands on her 20 billion dollars, right? She saved it by never calling a cab.
:boom:

E2: Oh poo poo. I forgot I had to take a SATOP "placement test" that cost $75 dollars and was administered by a private company in order to determine how many hours I needed to do. Somebody is making paper, son.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 13:09 on May 22, 2015

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Pvt.Scott posted:

What's missing? A lot of states are getting harsher and harsher DUI penalties because it is quite profitable for those that provide substance abuse therapy and tons of tests. I have one DUI. My license was taken for a year, I had to attend 200+ hours of SATOP (substance abuse traffic offender program) at a private facility paid for by me or go to jail, had to pay fines, was subjected to random drug and alcohol screenings for the whole year (that's a lot of expensive tests!) and was told by the judge that I was lucky he was being lenient. Good times. On the positive side, I learned a lot from therapy and got sober, but most people were just there killing time. If I had gotten a DUI a few years earlier, I would have gotten my license suspended for a few months and payed a fine.

E:

:boom:

E2: Oh poo poo. I forgot I had to take a SATOP "placement test" that cost $75 dollars and was administered by a private company in order to determine how many hours I needed to do. Somebody is making paper, son.

this is literally illegal, they should have just sent you to jail instead

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

this is literally illegal, they should have just sent you to jail instead

i love it when law school kids think they know how the law actually works

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Nefarious posted:

i love it when law school kids think they know how the law actually works

is != ought, the necessity of law enforcement is premised on the expectation of illegal things happening

but the fact that you expect them to happen doesn't mean you shouldn't care

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
The best part is the judge ordered me to complete what is normally a six month program in three months or go to jail because I was unemployed and wasn't doing anything with my time anyway. Lol. Thanks judge.

E: 40+ hours a week of therapy is sweet.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 13:43 on May 22, 2015

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
did you learn your lesson

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Laura Bush killed someone with her car as a teenager as well.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
This local murder (I mean tragic suicide) mystery is just :psypop:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Rebecca_Zahau

Zillionaire's live in :ducksiren: ASIAN GIRLFRIEND :ducksiren: strips naked, binds herself, screams for help and hangs herself over the side of a balcony two days after the zillionaire's small child falls down some stairs (and dies a short time later) under her watch.

Tl;dr: eat the rich. Fart. I'm gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga

quakster posted:

i wish i was rich so i could kill people.

• Locked thread