Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain von Trapp
Jan 23, 2006

I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it.

LadyPictureShow posted:

The youngest girl looks kinda... I dunno, and I think gossip rags have mentioned she has seizures or something?

It's not a secret or anything. She was extremely premature - about 25 weeks gestation - and at least some level of chronic heath and developmental problems are typical of severe prematurity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Remember when Jim bob caught one of his kids masturbating and tied their arms together

#JimBobLife

Wait, what the gently caress?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Wait, what the gently caress?

Uh, anti-masturbation is a big thing in certain Christian communities as a holdover from the general anti-masturbation craze that swept America. Sex outside of marriage is a sin. When you masturbate, you usually think of sexual things. Jesus said, essentially, that if you've thought about doing something bad, you're just as guilty of sin as if you had done it.

Also, something, something, Onan.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Remember when Jim bob caught one of his kids masturbating and tied their arms together

#JimBobLife

"poo poo, now i've got two problems" --Jim Bob

• Locked thread