Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

What God does this person worship?
God is going to kick his loving rear end and he will deserve it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
please change my username to "Side Hugs!"

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
joke's on them, i lust for calves

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

TLC producers should've added some more original music to the show

http://youtu.be/_YmDcCpD1gc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nras3c8r45k

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Bliggers- posted:

Know why evangilicals have such a hard on for Israel?

Because the state of Israel must exist in order for Jesus to return.

If it's prophesied, it would happen regardless of our intervention, right? I don't understand the mindset that some people have, where we have to prop Israel up as if forcing a prophecy to come true.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKGQfm-lkbI

ya bird brain

by the way, if even conagra is offended by this and pulling their ads, you know some bad poo poo went down.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

I want to make this image 16-bit-style but I don't have the skill necessary

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Those 16 bit images are exactly what I wanted

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

By the way, they'll never let Megyn Kelly pitch anything better than a changeup to those chucklefucks

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
It's going to be hilarisad when nothing changes

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Just the AP saying on Twitter that the molested daughters are defending Josh is enough for me to say gently caress these loving cult members.

Do not defend your rapist, period, if you are doing this kind of thing you are either seriously hosed in the head or someone is threatening you. If you want to forgive him, fine but don't defend him.

at least defend your sisters :smith:

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Shnag posted:

Give the girls a break. If there was a video of hostages, captured by terrorists, talking about how well they are treated, while looking all battered and bruised, you are not going to blame them for saying that. They wouldn't have a choice. And neither do these girls.

You're right. I'm rooting for them to break away and support their sisters but the "terror" part really is what has happened.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Is Megyn Kelly defiling journalism as usual?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Megyn Kelly is a disgrace, and she's still one of the two best people on that channel

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Shep is just a chill dude :allears:

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I have a friend stuck in Arkansas. she is pretty right-wing but even she thinks it's backwards and lovely and wants out.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

DominusDeus posted:

Jim Bob is about one packet of grape Flavor Aid away from being Jim Jones.

They still make that?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Wasn't Oprah involved somehow? If you don't know any hardcore conservatives, you don't realize how much they already hate her

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Did Hannity tow the line again?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Why does she still get attention? She's not even on fox anymore.

Once you're famous/infamous in America, it never goes away. Even if you're a piece of human trash like a George Zimmerman you can go on a big redemption PR stunt and get a reality show and be financially set

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

pentyne posted:

It's not like in the 50s and 60s

Shhh, don't say that too loud in some areas

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Megyn Kelly has clearly had some chin work done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007