Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Leon Einstein posted:

Why the difference?

Female children leave more sin residue on their way out of the vagina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

14 year olds are toddlers?

If they're being raised by fundies then for all intents and purposes - yes.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

cumshitter posted:

im confused by the quiverfull endgame.

ok now youve outbred all the worldly jew liberals and control the government. but now youhave a buncha inbred uneducated poor morons with no real skills and also you think government aid is bad so you cant uplift your white trash kingdomo f christ. you have a third world situation but with white christians sonow what? is the guy who hosed the most babies into existence king or somethign? what does he do now?

Evangelical Americans largely believe that they're either living in or at the cusp of the End Times so the long term future is not worth thinking about. Jesus is coming back to to snatch them up into heaven and punish all the sinners that laughed at them.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Quantum Finger posted:

ugh, please don't molest kids, everyone!

Well, since you asked so nicely ok.

Does anyone know the demographic this show is targeting? Are they getting their ad bucks from people viewing it as a freak show or from more sympathetic groups?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Please don't write fanfiction about incestual child molestation.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Holy poo poo TLC was the channel that made the pageant show? USDOJ is wasting their time going after small fry criminals like FIFA.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Portals posted:

that's a really cynical view of teachers, daycare workers, and pediatricians

I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that you just listed 3 of the professions with the highest proportion of paedophiles in them.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

staberind posted:

I wonder if their house has *molestation in progress* codewords as well as nike?

Goodnight

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Ryoshi posted:

this may be a controversial opinion but unequivocally yes, you sociopathic human turd

But those kids will grow up to be super Duggars trained from birth to out Dugger the previous child.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Needs googly eyes photoshopped on so it stops staring into my soul with sinister intentions.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Have I ever told you that you are a very handsome poster? Because you are.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

XMNN posted:

josh has 4 kids already i reckon he could easily clear 20

if none of the kids let the side down that could be 400+ duggars in the next generation

how do you keep track of that many cousins

He has kids? This seems like a really obvious detail I missed. A really depressing one too.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I have to hear this man speak.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Soup du Jour posted:

why is she interviewing edgar from men in black

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Pvt.Scott posted:

What the gently caress? Did I miss out on being molested as a child? How the gently caress is this a common occurrence? I guess I wasn't a tempting enough five-year-old. I should have worn tighter shorts and maybe stretched a lot before running around the neighborhood.

I get that a lot of diddling is about easy access, power and control, but at least stick to your age band if you have to rape someone. Jesus, it's not that hard, is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyNHmskN-vo

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Portals posted:

from what I've heard, pregnancy hormones usually mess with your brain so the idea of having a kid outweighs the downside of wrecking your downstairs. plus it presumably heals up after a while, the human body is pretty resilient

anyways that's why legalizing birth control and abortions is pretty drat important, having a child is like changing your life from normal to hard mode and women should be able to decide when they're ready for that

Or OR..Third world baby farms?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Do It Once Right posted:

I GIS'd vaginal prolapse.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

A Baroque Turd posted:

is jim bob gay?

Yeah that flaming homo pumped his wife so full of cum they have record breaking numbers of kids. It's like, you just need to have the beard you don't gotta groom it.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

dog buttz posted:

lmao if you think the only incest in that house is older male > younger female. every teenage boy in that house besides Josiah have had a piece of michelle. Jim Beta only fathered the first ten kids

I'm staring at my screen with barely concealed contempt. Everything about the joke was bad but when I noticed you oh so cleverly changed Jim Bob to Jim Beta it turned from a lovely joke into a window to your soul. It reveals a mind so loving simple and insecure that it had to edit a dumbass cuck joke. The kind of mind that picks up on this haha MRAs are dumbfucks thing and just runs with it - With all the sophistication and understanding of nappy clad 3yo wearing their mothers pearls. gently caress you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because it was a beta chicken that just got cucked.

Does that illustrate to you just how god damned terrible the joke was? If you're reading that chicken crossed the road joke and thinking man that loving sucks then we've reached a point of empathy.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Hobohemian posted:

Seriously consider suicide.

I am now!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Are those sort of facial features common in that part of the world or is Josh related to his wife by blood?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

McStabby posted:

Imagine flying Jim Bob heads instead of bees.

This is the best gif ever made. It's gotta be 10 years old by now and I still laugh every time.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Gatekeeper posted:

what did clapton do?

Probably something to do with the time he told an audience they should get all the wogs and coons out of England followed by Keep England white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Is that it? Is there a step missing where they at least ad some cumin? Seems like they're cumin in everything shut up im really tired.

• Locked thread