Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Leon Einstein posted:

Why the difference?

body requires longer time to purify itself after ejecting a sin-cursed female temptress of men into the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

do NOT sexually assault your sister(s)

or their friends

or anyone

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Gatekeeper posted:

gimme the deets on this please

Two guys break into an atheist’s home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters. And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot 'em and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, 'Isn't it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? There's no right or wrong, now is it dude?' Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, 'Wouldn't it be something if this was something wrong with this? But you’re the one who says there is no God, there’s no right, there’s no wrong, so we’re just having fun. We're sick in the head, have a nice day.' If it happened to them, they probably would say, 'Something about this just ain't right.'

my favorite part is where the point of view shifts from "two guys" to "you"

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

he has the "the hand i'm shaking your hand with was in my sister's vagina" expression

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Monkey Fracas posted:

so like, there's nothing we can do to stop them from breeding

really? Could we all pool together some money and buy them all like some dangerously fast motorcycles or something?

God Is My Helmet

there's forced sterilization but they're white and christian so that's prob out

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the learning channel more like touching little children

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee

hell yeah it's time for presidential candidates (i know huckabee but still) to weigh in on the child molester they cozied up with IT'S THAT TIME IT'S THE WORLD WE LIVE IN IT IS OUR LIFE!!!!

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Khorne posted:

And the report also states he also didn't do it after he told his parents

i mean, i know you said you didn't read the report, which makes sense because it is upsetting to read about an incestuous molestation, but that's not what the report states. but don't let that get in the way of defending incestuous molestation

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

imagine if it was touching another boy

gross!

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Darth123123 posted:

Why would he post this? What's the upside of 'supporting' a dysfunctional family? I mean he wrote ALOT of words, and could've said "Sorry to hear about the Duggar situation. Deeply sadned." or some poo poo.

when you're on the internet all you do is :justpost:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

do you think there's an exec in tlc who gets up at the table discussion, walks over to the whiteboard and writes STOP HIRING CHILD MOLESTERS and then circles it

maybe underlines it too

and puts a ! at the end

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Three Olives posted:

It's really amazing watching conservatives step up to defend a literal incestuous rapist pedophile because of Jesus and hating fags. Guys, it's OK, you don't have to defend him. I know it looks bad because he is one of the most outspoken critics of gays raising children but seriously, you don't have to defend him.

this is my hill to die on - crazy people

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Xarthor posted:

Matt Walsh continues to prove he's a turbo shithead:

the daughter is just gonna have to ~deal with it~

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mr. Pumroy posted:

the daughter is just gonna have to ~deal with it~

and ~live with it~

by "it" i mean her molester

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

quote:

TLC'S CHILD MOLESTER PROBLEM
The Duggar child molestation scandal is just the latest in a long line of incidents involving inappropriate behavior by a TLC star with a minor.

-Here Comes Honey Boo Boo: The show was cancelled last year after photos emerged of star June Shannon, better known as Mama June, with her ex Mark McDaniel. McDaniel had just been released from jail at the time after serving time for molesting an 8-year-old girl. That girl was one of Shannon's daughters.

-Sons of Guns: Gunsmith and former Marine Will Hayden was charged with raping a 12-year-old girl, forcing TLC to quickly cancel the reality show. That girl was revealed to be his own daughter, and shortly after his other daughter came forward she too had been raped by Hayden when she was 12-years-old. He is currently awaiting trial.

-Cheer Perfection: Another reality the network had to cancel following a scandal, this time involving mother Andrea Clevenger who received two 10 year prison sentences when she was found guilty of having multiple sexual encounters with a boy who was just 13.

-Cake Boss: Remigio Gonzalez, who was married to the sister of the show's title character Buddy Valastro, received nine years in prison after he sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl. While he did appear on that show, by the time these charges were brought against him he was no longer a character on the program.

i want to laugh but all this vomit is getting in the way!!

Mr. Pumroy fucked around with this message at 21:34 on May 22, 2015

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

bury the bodies quick

quote:

Springdale Police spokesman Scott Lewis said Judge Stacey Zimmerman ordered the 2006 offense report destroyed Thursday. Zimmerman didn't return a request for comment Friday.

"The judge ordered us yesterday to expunge that record," Lewis said, adding that similar records are typically kept indefinitely. "As far as the Springdale Police Department is concerned this report doesn't exist."

Neither Duggar nor his father, a former state representative, returned calls seeking comment Friday.

Several Arkansas Republicans have rallied behind the Duggar family, which is still engrained in state politics. Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar attended the kickoff event earlier this month for Republican presidential nominee Mike Huckabee, who supported the family in a Facebook post Friday.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Party Plane Jones posted:

The only reason the reports got filed is because somebody faxed into Oprah's production team about it and somebody hid a letter in a bible that the Duggar's donated to their church.

prob one of the abused kids slipped the letter into the book cuz there was no other way for them to contact the world

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Top City Homo posted:

have you not heard that the political system makes politicians whores who will support any and all of the scummiest pieces of poo poo suck dicks anything as long as they can get money from them?

if you have money buying a politician is the best investment you can make

i wish i was rich

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

can't kibosh the josh

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i am not spiritual i literally don't know right from wrong i'm typing this on the home pc of a man whose house i invaded and family i murdered and i think it's okay to do this

plz don't ban for account sharing

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

in zoroastrian eschatology all the living and the dead have to wade through a river of molten metal and only the wicked humans will burn.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

sure, literally speaking, he abused a child

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Top City Homo posted:

an infinitely more just world view than what these corrupt retards espouse

yeah it's easy to say god forgives it's harder to say i'm going to walk through molten iron and live. righteousness is much more evident

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

jom bob touch the siistter

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

InterFaced posted:

Kill your famil jim bob you've failed as a christian

the cool thing is failing as a christian makes you more christian because that means god gets to forgive you, and you get to say that at press conferences

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Casimir Radon posted:

Josh sued Arkansas DHS in 2007. Probably to make them stop monitoring him.

more

give me more

unearth the black tar of this story that will feed a fire that rages until everything is consumed

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

but enough about ISIS

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Amarcarts posted:

All those smiles look pretty fake.

the duggar smile

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Top City Homo posted:

United Bates of America

a show on TLC

bates is deffo a name associated with good, wholesome families with healthy relationships

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I really do wonder what it's like for this super christian people to have sex... I mean, if they're trying for a child (or not preventing pregnancy at all), then by those religious rules, they're allowed to gently caress. So... do they get into it at all? Is it missionary or nothing? Is there foreplay?

And just as I write that, I realize that if it involves Jim Bob, I don't want to know.

I mean LOOK AT THIS GUY. He looks like an aged infant, like his name should be Georgie and he wears velcro shoes and drools a lot.

imagine his penis

imagine his penis

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

jim bob ooks like that triangle mouthed dollfucker

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

lorn Wayne posted:

that's kinda :3: until you realise that the teenager was probably thinking about the best way to molest the dragon.

also maybe they didn't recognize it because they believe that dinosaurs are a deception by the devil

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

can you imagine how much it must suck to be a kid and not being able to admire dinosaurs?

also the molestation stuff

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i shall name him.....

jim bob

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm anthrax and public enemy on the stage saying TURN IT UP BRING THE NOISE

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

do not sexually touch a child. don't sexually touch an adult either unless you have their permission.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

duggmentars

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i am a duggar when i look at a womb-man all i see is a tempting slender form and no face

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

imagine how much some media person has to drill them for their upcoming interview "whatever you do, don't say your daughters tempted your son, don't do that"

"but these temptresses are to blame for their --"

"no no no, don't say that, oh my god"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mercury_Storm posted:

Jim Bob on his own seed:

lol

jim bob page

• Locked thread