Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Q: Exactly how many victims were there?

A: 19 kids and counting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

That cop found a kindred molesting spirit in that kid.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Alternately:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFibI_1ZPV4

And since it seems to fit the theme of this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

The Duggar daughters deeply regret the role they played the night of of these incidents.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Nothing you're taught in Sunday School holds up if you think about it for more than 5 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufm2fJDk-0I

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

The leader of the religious group's name was Got Hard?

This is a never ending comedy goldmine that will never run dry.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I used to work with someone who thought that Dr. Drew Pinsky was a phony but Dr. Oz was totally legit.

People are loving retarded.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I know how to actually cook but I'm not above making a tater tot casserole when the mood strikes.

I make it something like this except I add broccoli florets because I like the texture.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/16884/...r_results_p1i18

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Krispy Kareem posted:

You don't. People just see what they want to see. That, and some folk just look funky posing for pictures.

PTSD eyes is a real thing. I don't doubt that something similar is going on with the Duggar women.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Bim Jobbed again.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP4f1seE6wY

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

loving white people, obsessed with breasts when the rear end is where it's at. :whatup:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'm genuinely curious... what circumstances led you, as a 14-year-old, to be with someone who was in their 30s? Ugh.

lovely parents, book it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

GET MY BELT SON posted:

you can see it in her eyes

• Locked thread