Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

that woman can lie about how happy she is all she wants but every time i see her on tv she has that "please end my life" look on my face

also i love how everyone loves to point out how wholesome and perfect this family is when they force all their female daughters to basically do nothing but pop out kids 24/7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Pick posted:

People like this are insanely selfish, because they make the oldest kids into surrogate parents, so they have all the poo poo of being parents without even the enjoyment of sex (in the best-case scenario) while the parents gently caress each other senseless in their irresponsible trash den.

their home seems pretty neat and clean but yea all the other stuff is true

god id like to punchasize jim bob's stupid goon face
that'd be loving sweeeeeeeeet

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

gigawhite posted:

i wish i had so many people to love me. i would settle for one really

no way, loved ones are a hassle. they always want rides and vital organs and poo poo.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

people who literally can't understand a system of morality not handed down to them by a god who will smite them ASAP if they gently caress up are hilarious to me

like is pat robertson saying if it wasn't for god he'd go rape and kill people all the time or what?

also that stupid rear end old man's scenario completely leaves out that we have a loving legal system to deal with murderers. what the poo poo do you mean 'we dont have to worry about being judged'?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

"I dont understand why the devil attacks those who are on God's road but he attacking your family hard right now. Praying for you guys"

lol

Soooooooo the son is the devil in this analogy right

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Cross post from D&D (Thanks joeburz)

"I better go down there and rape some manners into them!"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

mdm posted:

should be banned from twitter for terrorizing victims

notice how he's fixated on her age

#agedout

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I can't decide which face is more punchable.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Eat a dick Mike

All the dicks

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I wonder if this will prompt TLC to be a little more careful about what freakjob families they put on their net....ahahahaha who the gently caress am I kidding

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Of loving course Jim Bob was in the Arkansas legislature. Apparently he missed out on a state Senate seat by only 200 votes.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

lorn Wayne posted:

so which one of the kids is gonna break first, by cutting off ties with the family after being harassed for coming out as gay?

i guess they'll make some money by releasing a tell-all book and fight for equal rights, so that's cool.

leaving that family would probably be like fleeing a cult, they would be cut off from pretty much everyone they've ever known.

which would probably be an enormous improvement.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

lorn Wayne posted:

he/she would make new friends with their lover and new supporters :unsmith:

actually scratch that, joining an actual full fledged cult would still be better.

i don't want to besmirch the good name of cults.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Jesus is definitely like "Stop associating me with these loving nutjobs! I got enough problems!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

dog buttz posted:

lmao yeah right Jim Bob's been getting his dick wet every night for the past twenty seven years

i wonder if him and his wife have sex through a hole in the sheet so they dont enjoy the act too much

• Locked thread