Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Male or Female. My vote goes to the goddess Lightning from Final Fantasy 13: Lightning Returns but Bayonetta from Bayonetta 2 is definitely insanely hot. As far as men go then the flirty knight Solaire from Dark Souls is pretty hot but then again one can't forget videogaming's che guevara: Solid Snake or the handsome silent Hero from Dragon Quest 8. There are plenty of other characters I could give an honourable mention to but I thought it best to leave some for the rest of you ;-)

What, in your opinion, is the hottest character of all time, in any videogame?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
kirby

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Pretty sure it's Ignus from Planescape.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The chick from No More Heroes. Sylvia

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Ms. Pac-Man

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mabels big day posted:

The chick from No More Heroes. Sylvia

Nice

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
The darkness in the darkness

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
If you want to gently caress Ms Pacman or Kirby then don't worry - you're allowed to want to gently caress them

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
shy guy

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
I'd like to vote for anime elf titties from video games

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
easy

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Jetstream Sam gives me some complicated feelings

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Oh, I just thought of another one, since I just got this game from a sale. The robot AI babe from Trials Fusion. You never actually get to see her, but you can hear her voice, which if I had to describe it I would probably describe as a heavenly aria sang by an angel or perhaps a goddess. You can in fact date her in the game apparently, at least you can according to the achievements list. You'd probably have to wow her with some insane motorbike tricks that are beyond my current skill level though. But I personally wouldn't have it any other way ;-)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
pac-man

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Samson and Adon from Cho Aniki.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Me

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
I want to gently caress Kyrie from Devil May Cry 4

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Cho Aniki

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
The naked guy in Rust.

Fauntleroy
May 8, 2007

I am a song!

Gex

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I would also have intercourse with Aeris

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
The Merio Brother

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am9hCZtbH8A

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Everyone in Games is too awkward to admit which characters they want to gently caress so they're saying they want to gently caress nintendo characters instead

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

I've made a huge mistake.

Crimson Harvest posted:

Pretty sure it's Ignus from Planescape.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

A comprehensive list of video game ladies I would not have sex with:

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Adam Bowen posted:

A comprehensive list of video game ladies I would not have sex with:

This is mostly true.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

No pedo or furry poo poo obviously

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
tingle

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
I don't know my man. I have been thinking about it for years and years and seen so many top ten lists it's literally not even funny anymore. Do I have to pick just 1 girl to represent the hottest?
Aw Jeez dude, it's so hard. So many of them are very attractive and some others share my spiritual beliefs and political views which is hard to find nowadays (even though they might be lacking in the "assets" department (If you know what I mean LOL :-P Because they are art assets)). I mean, what if I pick wrong number 1 character and I am stuck with someone who doesn't like mint ice-cream? Then our Saturday nights in together are just RUINED. I mean, do they even LIKE movies? Not all games are from modern day I hope you know. This is what I guess my dad might call a GOOD problem.

I want a free spirited and adventurous girl who likes exploring but prefers quiet nights in curled up on my bed watching Netflix on my data projector in between cooking my favorite food: pizza, hamburgers and noodles. Occasionally we can have some sex and I can go shopping with her because I am very good at helping woman shop for clothes, even though I am a man. (This is attractive for females I read) I just want a serious sexy strong spunky girl who is not afraid to act a little silly from time to time and will allow me to be a man and dominate her with passion in the bedroom. Someone I can bring upstairs to Mom.

I am sorry. I cant pick favourite. Also, I am not gay so I cannot help with man side of things.

edit for clarity

Lonos Oboe fucked around with this message at 02:40 on May 22, 2015

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

My Skyrim character with the mpreg mod.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lonos Oboe posted:

I don't know. I have been thinking about it for years and years and seen so many top ten lists it's literally not even funny. Do I have to pick just 1?
Aw Jeez man, it's so hard. So many of them are very attractive and others share my beliefs and political view (even though they migh be lacking in the "assets" department (If you know what I mean LOL :-P). I mean, what if I pick wrong and I am stuck with someone who doesn't like mint ice-cream? Then our Saturday nights in together are just RUINED. Do they even LIKE movie?. Not all games are from modern day I hope you know. This is what I guess my dad might call a GOOD problem.

I want a free spirited and adventurous girl who likes exploring but prefers quiet nights in curled up on my bed watching Netflix on my data projector in between cooking my favorite food: pizza, hamburgers and noodles. Someone I can bring upstairs to Mom.

Thats sweet

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD0QbOui1us

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
My original character from Dragon Age: Inquisition. I will NOT show you a picture because you guys will see that she is so gorgeous that you will steal her look for your own game of DA:I.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Viridiant posted:

My original character from Dragon Age: Inquisition. I will NOT show you a picture because you guys will see that she is so gorgeous that you will steal her look for your own game of DA:I.

Please post a picture of her

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I am genuinely impressed that this models Hitler having only one testicle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Sister from the game Hot Sister
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAVSPGaO6o

• Locked thread