Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Male or Female. My vote goes to the goddess Lightning from Final Fantasy 13: Lightning Returns but Bayonetta from Bayonetta 2 is definitely insanely hot. As far as men go then the flirty knight Solaire from Dark Souls is pretty hot but then again one can't forget videogaming's che guevara: Solid Snake or the handsome silent Hero from Dragon Quest 8. There are plenty of other characters I could give an honourable mention to but I thought it best to leave some for the rest of you ;-)

What, in your opinion, is the hottest character of all time, in any videogame?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mabels big day posted:

The chick from No More Heroes. Sylvia

Nice

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
If you want to gently caress Ms Pacman or Kirby then don't worry - you're allowed to want to gently caress them

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Oh, I just thought of another one, since I just got this game from a sale. The robot AI babe from Trials Fusion. You never actually get to see her, but you can hear her voice, which if I had to describe it I would probably describe as a heavenly aria sang by an angel or perhaps a goddess. You can in fact date her in the game apparently, at least you can according to the achievements list. You'd probably have to wow her with some insane motorbike tricks that are beyond my current skill level though. But I personally wouldn't have it any other way ;-)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Everyone in Games is too awkward to admit which characters they want to gently caress so they're saying they want to gently caress nintendo characters instead

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lonos Oboe posted:

I don't know. I have been thinking about it for years and years and seen so many top ten lists it's literally not even funny. Do I have to pick just 1?
Aw Jeez man, it's so hard. So many of them are very attractive and others share my beliefs and political view (even though they migh be lacking in the "assets" department (If you know what I mean LOL :-P). I mean, what if I pick wrong and I am stuck with someone who doesn't like mint ice-cream? Then our Saturday nights in together are just RUINED. Do they even LIKE movie?. Not all games are from modern day I hope you know. This is what I guess my dad might call a GOOD problem.

I want a free spirited and adventurous girl who likes exploring but prefers quiet nights in curled up on my bed watching Netflix on my data projector in between cooking my favorite food: pizza, hamburgers and noodles. Someone I can bring upstairs to Mom.

Thats sweet

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Viridiant posted:

My original character from Dragon Age: Inquisition. I will NOT show you a picture because you guys will see that she is so gorgeous that you will steal her look for your own game of DA:I.

Please post a picture of her

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Shes peng bruv

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Kenzie posted:

obviously

U think?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HiFiSi posted:

Chances are it's probably a player character someone created in some random Korean MMORPG.

Hmm.. Im not sure I get it. What makes u say that?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
IMO this thread would be much better if people would post pics of actual babes instead of posting pictures of ugly or weird looking characters theyve heard of cos they think when they do it it will be funnier than the other 50 people who did it.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
bump, btw. :-)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

id say sabrina from pokemon games, op

hth

Nice

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Teddie in p4g is a frwiggin babe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Cabbagepots posted:

I keep thinking about it and keep coming back to Chun-Li, because she caters to literally every fetish I have, and boy do I have a lot of them.

You should list them :-)

• Locked thread