Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
i don't know why they didn't make a follow up to con air where the serial killer garland greene played by steve buscemi was on the run in las vegas and being hunted down by john cusack's cop character with the help of nicholas cage's character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

amityville anus posted:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

i don't know why they didn't make a follow up to con air where the serial killer garland greene played by steve buscemi was on the run in las vegas and being hunted down by john cusack's cop character with the help of nicholas cage's character

I never knew I could hate the British more than I do.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

op slams his dick in a car door, then a dude in heavy boots dropkicks op's balls, then a huge goat rapes op's rear end in a top hat, then a freight train smashes it all to hell, killing everyone

fin

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 00:07 on May 25, 2015

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

a slapstick comedy about irritable bowel syndrome titled "butthurt"

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

A disaster movie that only affects the people that make disaster movies

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

Ben E Fitz.

It's like Mr Ben but with the job centre. Ben E Fitz turns up each week and offered a new crazy job (astronaut, surgeon etc) but he's a colossal piss head and always fucks it up

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

The Golem

The Jews are being harassed/murdered/attacked/invaded by Palestinians so a Jewish priest named Rabbi Schnitzl makes a giant man out of clay. he writes "LIVE" in the clay man's face and it comes to life. it hops in its clay fighter jet and carpet-bombs palestine for a while then when the its done the Rabbi adds an R to the "LIVE" writing on its face, and it turns into a big liver. the jews and palestinians carve up and eat the liver together, the moral of the story is middle east people can liver in harmony

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Doctor Dogballs posted:

The Golem

The Jews are being harassed/murdered/attacked/invaded by Palestinians so a Jewish priest named Rabbi Schnitzl makes a giant man out of clay. he writes "LIVE" in the clay man's face and it comes to life. it hops in its clay fighter jet and carpet-bombs palestine for a while then when the its done the Rabbi adds an R to the "LIVE" writing on its face, and it turns into a big liver. the jews and palestinians carve up and eat the liver together, the moral of the story is middle east people can liver in harmony

no xbox live gold joke, voted 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

a remake of 400 Blows thats just the op getting his genitals just mercilessly destroyed by hundreds of punches, like halfway through they're just a unrecognizable open wound and by the 400th blow he bleeds out and dies

• Locked thread