Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
there are probably lots of other ways to free your mind but for the purposes of this thread let's only discuss ways to free your mind using just a computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
posting?

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
thank you pram for getting this ball rolling, with a pretty good way of freeing your mind

ways to free your mind(using a computer only)

• posting

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xUzVMyEe2U

i love this track

take psycjelics. listen toit. post in games tharead. free you mind

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

wow, another hot mind freeing tip all the way from the land next to the land down under, from forum user echinopsis

• posting
  • wait until your wife is out of town and then take a bunch of drugs and make a bunch of incoherent posts with a computer

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

angry_keebler posted:

wow, another hot mind freeing tip all the way from the land next to the land down under, from forum user echinopsis

• posting
  • wait until your wife is out of town and then take a bunch of drugs and make a bunch of incoherent posts with a computer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qyuGeiHOgY

be that guy

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

lmao

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i cant fuckin believe that. the comedic timing of that clip is absolutely fuckin perfect but its fuckin tragic as poo poo

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.
use the computer to research different religions and then choose the one you like the most and go follow that religion but also smash your loving computer and never post again

amen

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
id probably still be a christian if it wasnnt for the intenret

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.

echinopsis posted:

id probably still be a christian if it wasnnt for the intenret

satan's devil box lead you astray and now you're teaching your children how to wash windows so they can thieve from your neighbours like some sort of comical down-under Fagin

repent imho

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

GoldenTeeth posted:

satan's devil box lead you astray and now you're teaching your children how to wash windows so they can thieve from your neighbours like some sort of comical down-under Fagin

repent imho

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

GoldenTeeth posted:

smash your loving computer

what is this sick filth

this thread is about freeing your mind with a computer not breaking a computer :mad: :mad:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

angry_keebler posted:

• posting

lol

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

maybe turn off the monitor and contemplate the empty blackness which will eventually consumer us all

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
sorry my computer is against free, in fact, it was $2,499 before upgrades at the Apple store.

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

a profound tip from one of the charter members of the exasperated by glowing lights crew, forum user cat face joe

• posting
  • try typing a nice letter to your grandmother but leave your computer monitor off

Cazlab
Oct 25, 2003

you can read a book that frees your mind on your computer and also google the things in it you might need context or clarity on.
like godel, escher, bach or alice in wonderland, or a history of the beastie boys.

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

recite the agile manifesto 1,000 times aloud while whipping yourself with an ibm model m

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
you could take an oldcrt monitor and smash it over your head shattering your skull and letting your brain (and therefore mind) out of your body

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

something you could do to expand your mind is to get really high and go on a train in the British countryside

a train is basically a giant computer on wheels

I am opening my mind by slowly coming to terms with the reality that I am travelling far faster relative to the ground than man was ever meant to travel and am only speeding up

god have mercy on my tiny portable computer I am typing on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I mean HA HA, CHIPOTLE

• Locked thread