Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Tony Homo posted:

My mom said the same with asking God for patience. If you did that you were basically hosed cause God would give you a bunch of trials to help show you how to have patience.

im imagining your mom sitting little tony homo down and explaining "now sweetie if you ask god for patience you are basically hosed because god is a huge loving dick-head who wants to poo poo up your life"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
god is an evil genie twisting your wishes around

"oh you wished for wealth? ill have you fired from your job so you can appreciate spiritual wealth through asceticism"

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
When I was little I prayed for chocolate pudding for dessert and there was. Later I asked my mom and she said she made it because I'd asked for it for like five days in a row.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

you irl posted:

god is an evil genie twisting your wishes around

"oh you wished for wealth? ill have you fired from your job so you can appreciate spiritual wealth through asceticism"

you could say...he is the Wishmaster

• Locked thread