Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
wtf is this there is no 22nd month of the year!!!!!

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
Sitting back with a big glass of beer and popcorn, about to read the Wired article about Silk Road. How are you guys doing in this non-tech-realted thread

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im drining a beer. wife and i were watching movie but she wentr to the neighbours for biorthday party,. shes got a nioghtshift later so i'll mast and go to sleep and prep for an open home. right now.. beer. and pc.. tunes,. i listen to classic rock

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

du -hast posted:

wtf is this there is no 22nd month of the year!!!!!

this movie is three hours, forty three seconds and twenty minutes long

http://i.imgur.com/uyHfOjV.gifv

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis posted:

i listen to classic rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLllFMF-OkQ

dont love the song but that solo. god drat gilmour is a fuckin god. get to 2:00

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

echinopsis posted:

this movie is three hours, forty three seconds and twenty minutes long

http://i.imgur.com/uyHfOjV.gifv

:drat:

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
but its still friday morning

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
imagine this... a round world... a 3d circle... IF YOU WILL.. the sun shines only one one bit at t time.. and since the sun is so "important", we base our time around it. now not everyuone can have the same experience.. time in inherently four dimensional.. so .. we have different time zones. its the theory of relativity.. einstein said that if it's 10pm in where i live i might be like lunch time where you live. its hosed up but much like physics, its actually true. time to stop making the same tireed jokes, me think, and get on the same fuckin page, even if its a diferent fuckin time.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
nice try but they call it UNIVERSAL coordinated time for a reason

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
but temporal issues aside im going to participate in this thread in the spirit it was intended. happy weekend yosfriends, for some reason this one is 3 days long in merry olde england, might go cycling + camping in wales or something

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
queens borthday? we got that nexty weekend. in america public holidays means... celebreate ... but as you work at your job.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
maybe, i dunno. i didn't send her a card...

actually never mind wales I've just realisd that this is happening on monday: http://www.cheese-rolling.co.uk/index1.htm
i want to go and see some people get hosed UP in hope of winning a massive cheese
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtvG9XDtjv4

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that looks fuckin fun as poo poo

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
every year a bunch of people get injured and the police have been trying to make things awkward by closing nearby roads to prevent access, but people just loving love running down a hill after some cheese

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
its humanity

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

im gonna like

drink beers and stuff this weekend

beer

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

there's times where i feel like i could wrestle a gator but then i see something like this

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i called my boss up this morning and asked for today off hahaha hehehehe

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm going to drink some deec craft beers and go to a totes authentic ethnic restraunt in a fixed up neighborhood and if I see a black person I'll only allow myself to walk slightly faster least I seem racist cuz that is UNCOOL. I really appreciate black culture and music let's be realistic though some are just thugs and scare me I WON'T say that though because I don't want to oppress these hip homies I'm not the Man anyway then I'll Uber back to my studio apartment and chat on the 'pos irc before passing the hell out from these brews

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

this was me irl tonight, i regret nothing

MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

"...And then there was Bitcoin."

Nagato posted:

this was me irl tonight, i regret nothing

Where the hell do you get Shasta?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
the dollar store

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
drinking asgain.//// the key has been moderation. soemthing... i previously said suckecd. what was i thinking

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
god the 70s wa sht best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgptvsHHYK4

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

echinopsis posted:

im drining a beer. wife and i were watching movie but she wentr to the neighbours for biorthday party,. shes got a nioghtshift later so i'll mast and go to sleep and prep for an open home. right now.. beer. and pc.. tunes,. i listen to classic rock

Neighbour: Oh where's your pathetic retard husband who spends all day on the computer while you gently caress all the single men in town?

Wife: he's wallowing in his lovely existence and probably frequently mentioning me online for the momentary flutter of self esteem it gives him.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Neighbour: Oh where's your pathetic retard husband who spends all day on the computer while you gently caress all the single men in town?

Wife: he's wallowing in his lovely existence and probably frequently mentioning me online for the momentary flutter of self esteem it gives him.

dang bro we all friends here

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Knuc U Kinte posted:

poo poo whos this dude you fuckin owned

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
*is all alone*

*gives people poo poo for human to human interaction*

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I'm watching cricket.

well I was but it's raining and they have gone for lunch.

stay tuned for more updates.

rip forums

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

raining? in London? in May? must be climate change :iamafag:

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.

echinopsis posted:

*is all alone*

*gives people poo poo for human to human interaction*

You don't know anything about anyone here other than the fact they are laughing at you because you think the bare minimum of human lifetime achievement deserves widespread acclaim. Like when you give the retarded kid in class a gold star for not drinking out of the toilet bowl, and people baffled a week later when they find out he's still wearing it.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

holy poo poo there are some dank burns goin on in dis thread

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

lots of people seem to care about the same sort of people who post on a forum

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I like to spend my free time making fun of other people on the Internet i am worthy :haw:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I like to spend my free time making fun of other people on the Internet i am worthy :haw:

-- Posted from my Samsung Badly-Installed Dryer Room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

• Locked thread