Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Every time I think of that movie I think that they just used a dummy a for Bernie. Probably would have been funnier. Also I've never fully seen Weekend at Bernie's and its sequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

getting in the ground floor of this quality thread by forums poster Gaunab

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
A good actor is a dead actor

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
all of the bernie movies are pretty fun. i suggest whisky

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Weekend at Bernie's is already a comedy masterpiece so using a dummy would not have been funnier but a bad dummy would have been funny.

I recommend watching both the original and its sequel in full several times before your inevitable demise.

AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax
That dude has been called "a trooper" more than any fucker in the world. The second Weekend at Bernies film was horrendous, and he willfully engaged with the film makers and must certainly have some part in its awfulness. Bad comedy is worse than anything else.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

moose face posted:

A good actor is a dead actor

the actor is now even closer to death, time for another sequel?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i can't stand it, op. i know you planned it

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
The second one is much better than the first one.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

OldSenileGuy posted:

The second one is much better than the first one.

That's the one were they use Voodoo right?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBLmogRL4c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Rambling Robot posted:

the actor is now even closer to death, time for another sequel?

When he does die I believe they are obligated to make a weekend at Bernie's redux with a literally dead bernie. Its method acting at its finest

• Locked thread