Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

lordoftheT posted:

I was going to jump in on the dave matthews band sucks train but I can not remember any of their songs for some reason so I don't know what to say.

Hook

Only Wanna be with You

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
wow dave matthews is still a band? my roommate in college was a huge dmb fan and had seen them like 40-50 times. lmao.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
the gently caress is all that poo poo

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
i must know

ThickDick420
Dec 16, 2014
I agree the lyrics are atrocious and the derka derka doo doos sound EXACTLY like if SNL tried to parody every Dave Matthews song or something.

The Lovely Ladies add nothing, but I don't think they make the song any worse than it is.

I also think the song got more of a bad wrap simply BECAUSE the Ladies were on it for its debut.

All that being said, musically this song is SO MUCH BETTER than people are giving credit for. I'm not saying it's top tier, or even mid-tier, but it does NOT deserve to be trashed as much as it has (again, MUSICALLY). I think many people jump on the bandwagon here. And they're also afraid to say anything positive in fear of being ridiculed or laughed at. Bad vibes lately...

But anyway, the horns are on point, it goes some interesting places (that building part is fun), the guitar riff is pulled straight from ASTB at parts which I personally like.

All I'm saying is this song is like the Y2K for the DMB. Everyone's getting out their "The End Is Near" signs but guess what... The band's gonna go on just fine.

Just my humble opinion.

ThickDick420
Dec 16, 2014
Dmb vs the rest of the music world
DMB vs. the rest of the music world

Anyone spending the time to read this is more than just an avid fan but a hardcore fan enough to care to read about blogs from it’s own fanatic alike. That being said it’s safe to say that we all love DMB and have in one form or another a certain expectation. However that might’ve changed over the course of our love, intimate and personal kinship with it’s members, the music and the power it has had in our lives. I personally have had the great opportunity to see them in a variety of stages and locations over the decades from their heart of C’Ville to WBP, Alpine, SPAC and the first Caravan in Atlantic City. Though more hardcore fans can consider me still a newbie compared to the 90’s original lovers, I like so many of you have read every review per night, love the live setlist and crave the next climb up the expectation ladder every tour year. Which is why I have arrived at my point for writing this.
I am sure many of you have been reading the personal letters from fans placed front and center on the antmarching.org home page and have felt inclined to write in your view as well because deep down we all care at our core that our voice feels a need to be heard whether to agree or conjure another point of view. I liked their songs both studio and live recorded but I became an instant fanatic from my first concert. I get it, I do, that love like a drug that you crave to get the same high you did from that first take. That’s why we all love DMB because for the longest time we felt every year there was this climbing need from the band to one up themselves whether it was harder more intense jams, sick improvs, or just a total blind side Last Stop or the likes of. It was this crazy excitement you got from the moment you packed up the truck or car with your buddies and headed out for the tailgate so many of us have come to love almost as much as the actual night of fun. It was an experience you looked forward to, give you something amazing to look forward to and then look back and reminisce about.
But then it was as if we as a fan base hit a wall. Sure there was always criticism but overall we knew we were more than happy to come back and love it all over again. My personal goal was to checklist off as many songs as I could over the years as if it were a bucket list. I had my subtle fears the year before a two setlist concert came that DMB felt they were beginning to grasp at straws both for their own personal love of it all and their losing of how they could please their fans as much as they use to as they went almost too beyond to please. That year they played Halloween two nights in a row, both amazing from a transition and Watchtower to Halloween was epic but to me it was it they were trying so hard to go all out that they were losing sight of what made it so much fun for them. This is all culminating to my title for this piece in that DMB is unlike most any other band that has come before it and still in the game.
Dave Matthews as well as the rest of the band are an incredibly talented, creative, and heartfelt group of people. Despite what Dave will say he does give a poo poo about what he plays, how he plays it and the order to the chaos upon which it is played. But he is also human and the current setlists are also describing how he feels about his place in life and the leader of an amazing band that he ingeniously sought out to create and still create with. The man truly loves what he does and it shows even in the acoustic setlists even if everyone else has checked out to ‘stolen away’. This is not the first time the band has been in a critical position. Before LeRoy died he had gone to Dave and said that basically if he doesn’t start leading this band he is going to lose it. LeRoy dying re-ignited Dave and the band and we got some truly emotional moments and music from DMB. But now once again they are in what might seem to most like autopilot and it infuriates us. We can all say a night at DMB is better than any day at work but we all the same know that this band is holding themselves back. Having said that we must, if not painfully so, make a point and fact to how different this band is to the rest of the music world.

I recently had the pleasure of seeing the Beatles ‘Love’ at the Mirage in Las Vegas and I must say without a shadow of a doubt it was one of the most moving pieces of theater I have seen. But besides the beautifully choreographed tapestry and storyline infused with their music it was their music that I still keep hearing in my head. It actually was what motivated me to write this. The Beatles are iconic. They’ve motivated our boys as well as the rest of the world and their lyrics and progressions can still be heard subtly and definitively throughout the music world today. But our boys are not the Beatles.
Led Zeppelin is one of the most powerful bands to grace this world with music people could not help but not just notice but be moved by. There is not a year that goes by that at least one of their songs is used in a movie or commercial to keep them heard. They have written some of the most diverse and eloquently delivered music and it can still be loved generation after generation. It transcends genres much like the Beatles. Dave loves their music and wishes he could cover them with the same skill they made seem so graceful. But our boys are not Led Zeppelin.
There are dozens of other bands with immense talents and have made their mark on the music scene in such astounding ways. Climbed radio charts to No. 1 or like U2 and could literally play only radio played songs for three hours and no one could complain. But that’s not our boys either.
Nor is DMB a John Butler Band or on the other spectrum a Coldplay. I know each and every one of us smile every time we hear a DMB song in a reception office even if it’s Mercy because to us we feel our kinship to it yet another part of us hoping it might strike a chord in a non-fan to maybe take their shazam app out and then get interested. Everyone knows who Coldplay is yet DMB has just as loyal fan base but like trekies are made fun of for it. Yes perhaps Coldplay can be our Star Wars reference lol. Yet if you ask any of your friends who John Butler is yet alone one song he’s played more often than not they’ve never heard of him. Heck you can make the point with Damien Rice who is an exceptional artist and lyrist that except for blower’s daughter no everyday person would’ve ever heard his music.
This is how I’ve come to this medium and point I want all of you to take away from this or at the very least think about for even a moment and perhaps re-evaulate DMB with. With one last tangent I was raised uniquely and was heavily exposed to Neil Diamond; one of the best writers of both lyrics and music. To me he most closely relates to my love of DMB. He has kept the same band over the decades, reinvents his music, can’t ever stop creating and has a true affinity and love for wanting people to love his music. That being said he has a very specific style all on to his own and reaching outside of it usually doesn’t play out well.
We have different expectations with DMB because we truly love them. They aren’t a reunion tour to play the hits or a chart topper to get their nut and enjoy the fame. They love music plain and simple and even if we disagree how they play it we still deep down love them. I hate to have to say this but I know you’d all listen to a bunch of poo poo DMB songs for a concert if Dave died before you got to see him just one more time. It happened with LeRoy so don’t think fate can’t take another close friend.
Maybe it’s time we stop expecting them to one up it every tour. They still love playing for you and they show it with the joy in how they play it not which song it is they’re playing. You can’t expect them to be as enthralled with the thrill of it all in their forties like they were in their twenties. Most of us forget coz we want each experience to be so intimate but they have to bring it for every show not just our ticket stub.
I’m not saying I wouldn’t love some muster and tenacity to change it up but if they want to feel comfortable to keep playing year to year I’d prefer that than to lose my summer DMB fix altogether. We need to know when as a fan base to pull back the lashings coz we are such a very unique group to love such an equally unique band. Take that into serious consideration the next time you want to throw the next stone at a band you ultimately love.

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

What the gently caress song is so much better than Ants Marching you stupid pieces of poo poo?

You dumbass idiot fuckers, what god drat hell rear end loving band is so much god drat better than Dave Matthews Band that I need to hear about my favorite new modern band in high school get trashed constantly a hundred percent of the time?

I listened to Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd and Phish in 2000 you stupid assholes, do you even loving know who Phish is? Do you want to tell me Phish sucks because you don't like Bouncing Around the Room you ugly ignorant internet users? Do you want to tell me that Tool is really good and not boring poo poo? That Radiohead doesn't make you want to fall asleep?

gently caress YOU! Dave Matthews Band is mediocre and acceptable AT WORST

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

oh the thread is about some weird guy pasting some long post i dont care about. uh ok well go ahead but also gently caress the haters

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
JFC not this loving bullshit again

Dave Matthews Band sucks almost as much as the OP does.

Mods, please close this garbage heap of a thread and ban the OP.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

ThickDick420 posted:

Dmb vs the rest of the music world
DMB vs. the rest of the music world

Anyone spending the time to read this is more than just an avid fan but a hardcore fan enough to care to read about blogs from it’s own fanatic alike. That being said it’s safe to say that we all love DMB and have in one form or another a certain expectation. However that might’ve changed over the course of our love, intimate and personal kinship with it’s members, the music and the power it has had in our lives. I personally have had the great opportunity to see them in a variety of stages and locations over the decades from their heart of C’Ville to WBP, Alpine, SPAC and the first Caravan in Atlantic City. Though more hardcore fans can consider me still a newbie compared to the 90’s original lovers, I like so many of you have read every review per night, love the live setlist and crave the next climb up the expectation ladder every tour year. Which is why I have arrived at my point for writing this.
I am sure many of you have been reading the personal letters from fans placed front and center on the antmarching.org home page and have felt inclined to write in your view as well because deep down we all care at our core that our voice feels a need to be heard whether to agree or conjure another point of view. I liked their songs both studio and live recorded but I became an instant fanatic from my first concert. I get it, I do, that love like a drug that you crave to get the same high you did from that first take. That’s why we all love DMB because for the longest time we felt every year there was this climbing need from the band to one up themselves whether it was harder more intense jams, sick improvs, or just a total blind side Last Stop or the likes of. It was this crazy excitement you got from the moment you packed up the truck or car with your buddies and headed out for the tailgate so many of us have come to love almost as much as the actual night of fun. It was an experience you looked forward to, give you something amazing to look forward to and then look back and reminisce about.
But then it was as if we as a fan base hit a wall. Sure there was always criticism but overall we knew we were more than happy to come back and love it all over again. My personal goal was to checklist off as many songs as I could over the years as if it were a bucket list. I had my subtle fears the year before a two setlist concert came that DMB felt they were beginning to grasp at straws both for their own personal love of it all and their losing of how they could please their fans as much as they use to as they went almost too beyond to please. That year they played Halloween two nights in a row, both amazing from a transition and Watchtower to Halloween was epic but to me it was it they were trying so hard to go all out that they were losing sight of what made it so much fun for them. This is all culminating to my title for this piece in that DMB is unlike most any other band that has come before it and still in the game.
Dave Matthews as well as the rest of the band are an incredibly talented, creative, and heartfelt group of people. Despite what Dave will say he does give a poo poo about what he plays, how he plays it and the order to the chaos upon which it is played. But he is also human and the current setlists are also describing how he feels about his place in life and the leader of an amazing band that he ingeniously sought out to create and still create with. The man truly loves what he does and it shows even in the acoustic setlists even if everyone else has checked out to ‘stolen away’. This is not the first time the band has been in a critical position. Before LeRoy died he had gone to Dave and said that basically if he doesn’t start leading this band he is going to lose it. LeRoy dying re-ignited Dave and the band and we got some truly emotional moments and music from DMB. But now once again they are in what might seem to most like autopilot and it infuriates us. We can all say a night at DMB is better than any day at work but we all the same know that this band is holding themselves back. Having said that we must, if not painfully so, make a point and fact to how different this band is to the rest of the music world.

I recently had the pleasure of seeing the Beatles ‘Love’ at the Mirage in Las Vegas and I must say without a shadow of a doubt it was one of the most moving pieces of theater I have seen. But besides the beautifully choreographed tapestry and storyline infused with their music it was their music that I still keep hearing in my head. It actually was what motivated me to write this. The Beatles are iconic. They’ve motivated our boys as well as the rest of the world and their lyrics and progressions can still be heard subtly and definitively throughout the music world today. But our boys are not the Beatles.
Led Zeppelin is one of the most powerful bands to grace this world with music people could not help but not just notice but be moved by. There is not a year that goes by that at least one of their songs is used in a movie or commercial to keep them heard. They have written some of the most diverse and eloquently delivered music and it can still be loved generation after generation. It transcends genres much like the Beatles. Dave loves their music and wishes he could cover them with the same skill they made seem so graceful. But our boys are not Led Zeppelin.
There are dozens of other bands with immense talents and have made their mark on the music scene in such astounding ways. Climbed radio charts to No. 1 or like U2 and could literally play only radio played songs for three hours and no one could complain. But that’s not our boys either.
Nor is DMB a John Butler Band or on the other spectrum a Coldplay. I know each and every one of us smile every time we hear a DMB song in a reception office even if it’s Mercy because to us we feel our kinship to it yet another part of us hoping it might strike a chord in a non-fan to maybe take their shazam app out and then get interested. Everyone knows who Coldplay is yet DMB has just as loyal fan base but like trekies are made fun of for it. Yes perhaps Coldplay can be our Star Wars reference lol. Yet if you ask any of your friends who John Butler is yet alone one song he’s played more often than not they’ve never heard of him. Heck you can make the point with Damien Rice who is an exceptional artist and lyrist that except for blower’s daughter no everyday person would’ve ever heard his music.
This is how I’ve come to this medium and point I want all of you to take away from this or at the very least think about for even a moment and perhaps re-evaulate DMB with. With one last tangent I was raised uniquely and was heavily exposed to Neil Diamond; one of the best writers of both lyrics and music. To me he most closely relates to my love of DMB. He has kept the same band over the decades, reinvents his music, can’t ever stop creating and has a true affinity and love for wanting people to love his music. That being said he has a very specific style all on to his own and reaching outside of it usually doesn’t play out well.
We have different expectations with DMB because we truly love them. They aren’t a reunion tour to play the hits or a chart topper to get their nut and enjoy the fame. They love music plain and simple and even if we disagree how they play it we still deep down love them. I hate to have to say this but I know you’d all listen to a bunch of poo poo DMB songs for a concert if Dave died before you got to see him just one more time. It happened with LeRoy so don’t think fate can’t take another close friend.
Maybe it’s time we stop expecting them to one up it every tour. They still love playing for you and they show it with the joy in how they play it not which song it is they’re playing. You can’t expect them to be as enthralled with the thrill of it all in their forties like they were in their twenties. Most of us forget coz we want each experience to be so intimate but they have to bring it for every show not just our ticket stub.
I’m not saying I wouldn’t love some muster and tenacity to change it up but if they want to feel comfortable to keep playing year to year I’d prefer that than to lose my summer DMB fix altogether. We need to know when as a fan base to pull back the lashings coz we are such a very unique group to love such an equally unique band. Take that into serious consideration the next time you want to throw the next stone at a band you ultimately love.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

captainoblivious posted:

They also poo poo on all those people that one time

Dave Matthews Boat was the most amazing crime drama I have ever bore witness to. That thread had me on the edge of my loving seat.

"Hey some rear end in a top hat dumped their bus' poo poo tank into the river while my boat was right under the bridge."

"Update: Someone got the license plate for the bus."

"Update: IT'S loving DAVE MATTHEWS DAVE MATTHEWS DUMPED HIS poo poo ON ME!"

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

gender illusionist posted:

the gently caress is all that poo poo

cutpasting idiot poo poo discussions from other parts of the net is kind of like the weekend web.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

People give a gently caress about this band still in any real capacity? I'm honestly surprised.

I mean good for them everyone's gotta make a living

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Doo dink dow blikka bing dow boo bang

There, every DMB song, now close this thread OP

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
this reminds me of that time where e Dave Matthews Band delivered two solid sets of material across more than three hours at Chicago's First MeritBank Pavilion on Friday night (July 4), but this concert's most noteworthy event was the return of the "Lovely Ladies" - the trio of soulful backup singers that toured regularly with DMB back in the late '90s.

Until last month, the Lovely Ladies hadn't performed with the band since 2001. They showed up at a few east coast dates in early June but then dropped off the tour again, so their appearance late in the evening in Chicago was a welcome surprise.

The current incarnation of the Ladies - Cindy Mizelle, Tawatha Agee and Sharon Bryant - earned huge applause and added an extra spark to "Save Me" and "Long Black Veil." Seeing the vocalists harmonizing on stage behind the talented band was a cool nostalgia trip for long-time DMB fans.

The Ladies stuck around for a glorious cover of "Sledgehammer" that featured incredibly focused singing from Matthews. He faithfully replicated every line of Peter Gabriel's vocals even though they're in a higher register than his normal delivery.

"Sledgehammer" was the climax of the band's second set. This summer's DMB tours are unique because they feature two sets - an acoustic opening section followed by a longer, electric performance. The acoustic set recalled the early days of the band, but it was a little too laid-back - aside from Dave, the entire band played while sitting in chairs.

Perhaps to compensate for the oddly low-key arrangement, the guys played a bunch of high-energy hits during the 8-song set, including "Ants Marching" and "What Would You Say." The latter was highlighted by terrific flute work by Jeff Coffin - the rare occasion when a flute solo at a rock concert gets the crowd excited.

Matthews and friends also played a few popular ballads during the early set, including "Crash Into Me" and a beautifully-transformed sparse rendition of "Stolen Away on 55th & 3rd."

The energy didn't truly pick up until the electric set began after dark. The strongest segment showcased multiple songs from the Crash album: a raucous "So Much to Say" followed by a tease of "Too Much" and a segue directly into "Tripping Billies."

The Independence Day fireworks at Navy Pier kicked off just as the band began "One Sweet World," giving fans an overdose of simultaneous sensory experiences, even if the song itself didn't provide the punch it normally does.

Overall, the performance was satisfying, but not spectacular - which was slightly disappointing, because DMB attendees have come to expect the spectacular. There were no five-minute Boyd Tinsley violin solos, and no heroics from supremely-talented drummer Carter Beauford, who for most of the night was content to stay in the background as part of the supporting cast.

The most impressive band member was someone who's not even technically a band member - guitar whiz Tim Reynolds, who is once again accompanying the group on this leg of the tour. Reynolds paced "#41" with a great solo, while adding psychedelic effects to the climax of "Don't Drink the Water."

The Lovely Ladies' cameo was a triumphant way to end the evening, although the band missed a chance to make the moment even more memorable. The perfect set closer would have been "Stay (Wasting Time)," the one song in DMB's catalog that sounds far better with the ladies than without. Instead, the group ended its encore by playing "Grey Street" - an excellent song, but not one that seems worthy of being a show-closer.

Of course, DMB might have been saving "Stay" for night #2 - they have another show in Chicago tonight (July 5), plus another 20 concerts in the next two months.

Keep up with the latest Dave Matthews Band news and tour dates on AXS.com.

Set list: Dave Matthews Band, July 4, 2014
FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island, Chicago

-ACOUSTIC SET-
1. So drat Lucky
2. Stolen Away On 55th & 3rd
3. Crash Into Me
4. Sugar Man
5. Ants Marching
6. Sweet
7. Take Me To Tomorrow
8. What Would You Say

-SET BREAK-
10. So Right
11. Don't Drink the Water
12. This Land is Your Land
13. If Only
14. One Sweet World
15. Satellite
16. Belly Belly Nice
17. Seven
18. So Much To Say
19. Too Much (Fake)
20. Tripping Billies
21. Drunken Soldier
22. Save Me
23. Long Black Veil
24. Sledgehammer

-ENCORE-
25. The Space Between
26. Grey Street

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

captainoblivious posted:

They also poo poo on all those people that one time

I know how they feel every time I'm listening to the radio and suddenly get assaulted with the opening bars of Ants Marching.

LethalGeek posted:

People give a gently caress about this band still in any real capacity? I'm honestly surprised.

I mean good for them everyone's gotta make a living

White teenage girls with no taste in the 90s grew up to become white thirtysomething ladies with no taste.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Dave Mathews Band has been retired in favor of Sufjan Stevens as the preferred date-rape bait music for sorority girls.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
I saw him last year, he played two step, warehouse and don't drink the water, it owned.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

They still sell out amphitheaters and regularly release new material. Good for them

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
lol if you've never wanted to do a talk on kerning at a typography conference and use the chorus of "the space between" as your intro music.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

tetsuo posted:

lol if you've never wanted to do a talk on kerning at a typography conference and use the chorus of "the space between" as your intro music.

yes, lol if you've never wanted to do this ridiculously specific bad joke that you've shoehorned into a DMB thread.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I don't think I've ever cared about anything as much as these people care about some 90's band

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
has some big fag explained how theyre really good musicians yet

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Nothing would make me change the station back in the day faster than "satellite". I don't particularly care for any DMB, but I really hate that song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThickDick420
Dec 16, 2014
This might be old news and may even be a debunked internet rumor. But I was tailgating at Holmdel and my friends boss told me that his wifes best friend met Dave at a bar in Boston back in the late 90's (I know I know it's already a he said she said.) So they went back to his hotel room and Dave straight up tells her he wants to take a poo poo on her. Says he has been with so many women that this is what gets him going these days. I laugh so hard at this that I spit my dogfish 90 minute all over some girl next to me. After about 10 minutes of questions that the guy can't answer like "did she let him do it?" the topic gets dropped and we head into the show to watch a 30 minute version of Can't Stop which pissed me off so much I almost couldn't enjoy Cotrtez. The next day I wake up with my standard DMB concert hangover and I remember that story. I decide to do some deep internet digging and actually find a few things that might corroborate the guys story. Obviosuly you can't believe what you read on the internet but it seems as if this is at least a known joke/rumor about Dave. Here are a few things I found:

1) On a "who slept with who" celebrity site - "No spicy stories from myself, but I have a trustworthy friend who hooked up with Dave Matthews in the 90s. He started talking about scat play and she noped on out of there."

2) I’ve actually heard the DM thing before - more than once. (In the business)

3) I went on a date with a girl who said “her friend” gave Dave Matthews a blumpkin back in college.

4) “My cousin slept with him, and said he is super gross”

5)“After a concert with a world famous band…me and my sister got the chance to hang out backstage. Dont know how, but we ended up eating at a restaurant nearby where the singer of the group lit up a joint. We headed back to my parents’ house where I fell asleep while some…activity took place right next to my room. Basically, my [sister] probably hosed the singer while this other random nerdy girl lost her virginity to the fat saxophonist with the dreadlocks. Next morning a condom was ducktaped near the entrance of my building with a note saying something like ” blah blah..who the gently caress did this please dont”. Most importantly…a pair of underpants full of poo poo as well was ejected from my balcony.

6) I can for real almost buy the Dave thing. Back when my high school hormones had a rabid crush on him, I remember reading an interview in which he implied that his tastes were of the super-kink persuasion.
Also, I remember a quote was “ I wish I had a nose on the end of my willy,” which skeeved young me out a bit.

Anyway, this brings flashbacks of the Chicago River poo poo dumping tour bus incident. If you didn’t have the image in your head of Dave jerking it to the sight of a tour boat full of people covered in 800 pounds of poo poo, you do now.

Not even sure why I posted this. It's hysterical to me if it's true but I'm thinking a lot his female fans my be turned off, which is also hysterical to me. I thought back to many interviews I've watched with Dave and he does seem to have a fascination with poo poo. I'm thinking its not true but if it is maybe "belly jelly refers to something else.

• Locked thread