Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
I'm at work and my coworker keeps clearing his throat and spitting into the trash can. He just ate pizza so I guess there is a lot of fat juice in his throat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
punch him

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Take a pic of his trash can.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Spit on him.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
make punch out of what's in his trash can

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Whirlwind Jones posted:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
collect the spit, ferment it to make beer, and offer him a cold one.

by cold one i mean a cold hard punch, you drink the beer.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Maybe he's trying to get the taste of dick out of his mouth. Tell him it doesn't work that way.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
The boss just walked by and he did it, oh my god it's so disgusting.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

The boss just walked by and he did it, oh my god it's so disgusting.

mock his spitting with even louder, passive-aggressive spitting every time he does it

Skunkape
Oct 28, 2002
Cock? Why of course! I'd love some!
he salivates at the sight of you

F hole
May 13, 2008

Why don't you tell him that you think his spitting is gross and it's distracting you from working?

Then spit on his smug loving face.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I am that guy, I do snus a lot so I'm always BLECHing and ECHKing and spitting everywhere, I'm basically a camel at this point.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Mine burps all the loving time and it's starting to get annoying.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

The Cubelodyte posted:

He does that too, he like, can't burp quietly so its always pretty audible so when we're in a meeting or something its just filled with him in the back gargling and burping the whole time.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Cubelodyte posted:

probably got acid reflux get him some purple pills or some sh

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Tell that ni--a he gross

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

op would prefer he'd swallow ha ha ha got u op

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
One of my friends was roommates with our other friend and they would always hear him spit in the room. Then one day the glare from the sun caught on the wall and you could see all lines of spit going down it. He for some reason would spit on the wall and watch it fall down

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
i used to work with a guy who would hack and couch after lunch everyday. it sounded like someone trying to start a lawn mower.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

someone gimme a hi 5 for scortching the op w that burn

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

please on't leave me hanging i need this

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if you got spit problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but saliva ain't one

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

social vegan posted:

someone gimme a hi 5 for scortching the op w that burn

:buddy::hf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

:hf::bigtran:

• Locked thread