Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
So this is what happens when the Japanese games industry gets dropped in the toilet. They try to make all the super creepy poo poo that was stuck at the bottom of the pathetic otaku garbage bin rise to the surface.

They should probably just accept their defeat and focus on slot machines like Konami.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

iuvian posted:

sorry your thread got GBS'd

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Mercury_Storm posted:

So this is what happens when the Japanese games industry gets dropped in the toilet. They try to make all the super creepy poo poo that was stuck at the bottom of the pathetic otaku garbage bin rise to the surface.

They should probably just accept their defeat and focus on slot machines like Konami.

lol

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

How do I play this on an iphone.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

homeless snail posted:

How do I play this on an iphone.

That's a good question. I have no idea. I thought QooApp had an iOS version as well but it seems they don't.

If you open a Japanese App Store account you can get it there, but I think that requires at the very least a Japanese iTunes gift card to register.

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
I both own and operate a pirate ship.

Cabbagepots posted:

Don't worry GigaMaidens will have big little girls in it

No it won't.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

TomR posted:

No it won't.

based

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i want to pet the girls and make them fight monsters but only if the monsters are also girls. monster girls, if you will. maybe the school could also be made of girls, just pulsating walls of flesh that want sempai to notice them.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

Serious Frolicking posted:

i want to pet the girls and make them fight monsters but only if the monsters are also girls. monster girls, if you will. maybe the school could also be made of girls, just pulsating walls of flesh that want sempai to notice them.

Wasn't this what that show Akira was about? Maybe see if there's a game for that.

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

TomR posted:

No it won't.

You have no say in this, I'm sorry

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
I both own and operate a pirate ship.

Cabbagepots posted:

You have no say in this, I'm sorry

I think if we learned anything it's that I have all the say. I'm not going to continue to poo poo up this thread though.

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

TomR posted:

I think if we learned anything it's that I have all the say.

I am not talking about your lovely troll game.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Goddamn patent trolls trying to ruin Cabbagepots :(

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
honestly im surprised there isnt a full list of goon battletags in the OP lol this seems like it shouldve snuck right in. theyre becoming more self aware!

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
:gas:

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

Mercury_Storm posted:

The future is here and the numbers don't lie. These are slides from Square Enix's yearly financial summary released a couple weeks ago.

You can see that even though FFXIV is a decent game, it's not growing, and SE's online games are basically a completely stagnant market. Now take a look at mobile/browser/smartphone games:

Revenue doubled over the course of 2014 and now SE makes more than twice as much off mobile games as it does from all its online games combined. RIP.

Haruhater
Oct 15, 2010

I AM UTTERLY INCAPABLE OF BASIC COGNITIVE FUNCTION

please donate to my gofundme
Can disparaging comments about this game be classified as racism?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

You're all no fun :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

• Locked thread