Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
Every time I read morgellons in this thread I confuse it with Marfan. Is someone gonna now tell me that Marfan Syndrome isn't real? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FRINGE posted:

:rolleyes:

Yeah Im going to post a D+D spread in gibbis. Follow the links little birdie!

Lol human being

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Mange Mite posted:

Lol human being

i like how he posted that after posting multiple massive d+d spreads about chronic lyme disease in this gibbis thread

Cabrini-Green Tea
Aug 20, 2009

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'

Secks Cauldron posted:

They're only 29 and already looking like Sicilian grandmothers.

as someone who had a straight up Sicilian grandmother, I appreciate this joke

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
The Olsen Twins turned out alright considering Hollywood stole their childhoods.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I would just like to remind everyone that somehow these two managed to turn an aging role on a lovely TV show into a media empire that made them both richer than fifty celebrities with talent.

burritolingus posted:

The Olsen Twins turned out alright considering Hollywood stole their childhoods.

Probably because most child actors hit that stage where the money starts running out and the coke starts looking like the best way to spend the rest of it.

... these two could buy and sell you and never even notice a bump in their wallets. I have to give their parents and managers credit, if you're going to exploit your kids, don't just take the paycheck and run, build a 300 million dollar juggernaut.

ED: I bet if you asked these two if they could undo the "exploitation" they'd laugh in your face for an hour.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 18:43 on May 25, 2015

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Oh yeah I almost forgot, you know how Adam Sandler makes movies specifically based on where he wants to go on vacation with his friends? He's just a second rate bitch copying their formula, they made so much cash selling hilariously lovely VHS-shot movies as pretty much all expense paid vacations.

Like I said, management genius.

mastervj
Feb 25, 2011

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Ten years ago, weren't pedophiles on the internet counting down the days until the Olsen twins turned 18?

Why would pedophiles be counting?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 35 days!

quote:

Have you seen the Olsen twins lately?!?

I sure have! :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUNRd_OqDE

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

burritolingus posted:

:qq:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Fringe turned out alright considering imaginary worms ate his brain

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I bet they are nice people :( you guys are mean

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Morgellons is real! *points to study showing increased presence of inflammation markers in people with Morgellons*, doesn't realise why this is stupid, is FRINGE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I assumed they had passed away or something. Obviously their relevance did.

• Locked thread