Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i just chekced the math and youre right damnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
gonna ask for an ultrasound see if i see crazy eyes

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I banged a pregnant chick a couple times. It was alright.

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014
OP, please listen to me. If you can gently caress an attractive pregnant chick without any unacceptable consequences then you should always do it. Pregnant pussy gets all swollen and wet and usually women are extra horny when pregnant. It is, by far, the best pussy there is. As long as they're are no diseases you can raw dog it and it's loving amazing. The only worry might be not lasting very long because it's so loving good.

• Locked thread