Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Post in this thread if you are about to go to bed.

I gotta get up at ~7am to go to a brief car meet then I will drive down the street and play PAINTBALL(!!) for the rest of the day.

Anyways time to eat a bit of dessert or something sweet and fall asleep to Hulu shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
no time to sleep time to drink

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egX9N8yOgaU

Sweet dreams, OP. :)

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Nothing is here forever,
not even the world.
Let's enjoy it while it lasts.
I am also going to bed, goodnight op! Sleep well buddy (◡‿◡✿)

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
night ya'll

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Im getting ready for sleep.

Joey is already curled up in bed.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm getting really sleepy but am fighting it because it seems like a big waste of time. I've already slept over 10 years probably, and when its all said and done will likely have been asleep for 30 years of my life.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I need to be at work for a 13 hour shift with little chance of a break in about 7 hours. Working hard on this wine.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I should be posting in the suicide thread, but I'm too tired to suicide right now. Everyone needs to just stop getting married all the time in expensive places.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I need to go to bed and get some kind of exercise tomorrow, but I'm not sleepy, and sleeping pills ALWAYS make me groggy. What do I do :ohdear:

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

sleeping pills ALWAYS make me groggy.

isnt that the point? lol

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I need to go to bed and get some kind of exercise tomorrow, but I'm not sleepy, and sleeping pills ALWAYS make me groggy. What do I do :ohdear:

Get drunk and pass out. Then when you wake up get high and go on an easy hike.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
It's 1 am and I'm watching 30 rock. Gotta mow the back yard tomorrow morning if it doesn't rain.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I'm about to go to sleep and I hope my wife doesnt smoke all my cigarettes before I get up.

Gonna jerk it quick too I think.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ill sleep when im dead whicg i hope is soon because im really tired

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

Get drunk and pass out. Then when you wake up get high and go on an easy hike.

What a great idea... if you don't have a job.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
This thread is triggering me. I don't really do "sleep" and people in the past have suggested I might have some sort of manic disorder but really they don't understand that I'm just passionate about books algae sex exercise cleaning video games movies night-mowing DIY wood scaffolding gutter-entomology and owl-gawking

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Sleeping is better than being awake but some times it's hard to transition from one to the other.

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.
today i learned that if you start smoking an eight pound brisket at 5 pm you're not gonna be asleep until 5 am

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
when the weather is good i up my dose of meds and just spend all of my free time asleep. poo poo's great.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Be sure to get a good wank going beforehand. Or bug your SO to do it for you.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I kinda wanna play golf or set up my Xbox today. I'm pretty sure I should go to sleep so I can do one of those later.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Plenty of time to sleep when your dead, morons. Just piss your life away laying in bed doing nothing.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I can't sleep unless I'm using earplugs, "SleepPhones" playing white noise like a waterfall or rain, and Xanax mixed with either diphenhydramine or doxylamine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

The Dennis System posted:

I can't sleep unless I'm using earplugs, "SleepPhones" playing white noise like a waterfall or rain, and Xanax mixed with either diphenhydramine or doxylamine.

Night shift requires both ear plugs and maybe a sleep mask if you can't get good curtains.

• Locked thread