Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Tom Gorman posted:

my dad found a whole bunch of weed seeds in my room in high school and he got super pissed off and told me i was loving up my whole life and then i moved out shortly after

i came back to visit after a few months and there were prolly a dozen buckets in the basement with like, incandescent bulb lamps and miracle gro. he tried to plant them but nothing happened

Lol again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

My dad let some bullies nail me to a peice of wood. He also hosed my mom in her sleep.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4jbRueJx0E

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
update: talked to dad today. everything is good :)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
FYI I beat my dad at golf this past winter which was a big deal because he's obsessed about golf and rightfully better than me, and yet....

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSeZxjLhxV4

"Alright now, I want you to get a good night's rest and uh, remember: I can murder while you sleep. It's easy son. All you have to be is quiet and uh, willing to do it."

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
every time i get in a fight with my dad we end up uniting against my mom so i just end up with more and more inheritance money

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
no actually my dads dead so really gently caress YOU OP FOR ASKING

Nissir
Apr 23, 2007
Man with no Title
I was 16, he was 44.

I was a snot nosed little poo poo, he was a Vietnam vet with 23 confirmed kills, 3 purple hearts, and pair of bronze stars.

It didn't go as well as I thought it would.

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Hexel posted:

I never had a fight with my dad because he left when we were kids

:negative:

At least he is not in jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

once my little brother and father called my mom something unpleasant and I took my glasses off and asked if they would step outside. Then I proceeded to beat the poo poo out of them.

Bullshit. I bet you cried and peed a trail of beta piss all the way to your hiding spot.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Nissir posted:

I was 16, he was 44.

I was a snot nosed little poo poo, he was a Vietnam vet with 23 confirmed kills, 3 purple hearts, and pair of bronze stars.

It didn't go as well as I thought it would.

Bullshit. Show us the medals and bronze stars or I will follow you around screaming "stolen valor".

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Anybody who hasn't had a dad fight hasn't become a man

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OYZ04mCGCo

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

DaveSplitter posted:

My dad let some bullies nail me to a peice of wood. He also hosed my mom in her sleep.

heh

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Baloogan posted:

once my little brother and father called my mom something unpleasant and I took my glasses off and asked if they would step outside. Then I proceeded to beat the poo poo out of them.

Gotta stand up for your ma even if truthfully she is kind of a whore. That's just being a good son.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I don't remember ever getting physical with my dad but we had a huge falling out and I didn't talk to him for about 10 years. He's dead now :cool:

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

my dad's gay

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

My dad and I awkwardly smoked weed together once but nah we had never really been in a fight

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

my dad is a good guy

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i got caught stealing percocet out of the medicine cabinet when i was 16 and we got in a fight and my dad k.o'd me, and then i woke up and he said "ok that's over now" and we never talked about it at all

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Nope, dad and I got along great. He never had to even raise his voice. The worst thing he could do to me was look me in the eye and say "I'm very disappointed in you." That utterly destroyed me. He was the kind of person you never wanted to disappoint. Now, I'm 52 and he's 77. We don't fight now, because I'm his friend. He knows I'm his friend because my picture is in a file on his phone labeled "Friends". His Alzheimer's is so bad I have to introduce myself to him each time we meet, and he checks his phone to confirm I am a friend.

Kinda depressing, really.

Bastastic
Jun 20, 2010

I cut off his ear and fed it to him

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I tried to set my dad on fire but to be fair he tried doing it to me first but we're cool now

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Ramsus posted:

What i mean is now i know why you're all hosed up retards

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Ross Angeles posted:

i just had a fight with my dad on the phone. he hung up and won't answer when i try to call back

im sad

My dads dead thanks a lot dick.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Ross Angeles posted:

My dads still dead.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

genesplicer posted:

Nope, dad and I got along great. He never had to even raise his voice. The worst thing he could do to me was look me in the eye and say "I'm very disappointed in you." That utterly destroyed me. He was the kind of person you never wanted to disappoint. Now, I'm 52 and he's 77. We don't fight now, because I'm his friend. He knows I'm his friend because my picture is in a file on his phone labeled "Friends". His Alzheimer's is so bad I have to introduce myself to him each time we meet, and he checks his phone to confirm I am a friend.

hosed up if true.
Never had a fistfight with my dad, if I did I'd let him kick my rear end.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

genesplicer posted:

Yeah that sounds like a real lovely situation. I would rather have the worst cancer that kills me in six months rather than have to go through the living with Alzheimer's.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

haljordan posted:

Yeah that sounds like a real lovely situation. I would rather have the worst cancer that kills me in six months rather than have to go through the living with Alzheimer's.

Living w alzheimer's is p sweet. It's just brutal for everyone around you

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRUSQm5ZskQ

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Zombie Boat posted:

My dads still dead.

HEY, any update on the dead dad??

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Minimalist Program posted:

bacteria and other single celled decomposers have begun their processes on the dead dad's epidermal and dermal layers

updates to follow

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

OP I beat off most dads and I'd beat off yours too

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Ross Angeles posted:

That's how fights with dads usually go unless one of you is being a real piece of poo poo.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Minimalist Program posted:

Just checked. He appears to be dead. Also gently caress YOU DAD

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Me and my dad haven't spoken since our last fight about ten years ago, the night before he died. I called him a human being for watching some show I thought was dumb.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I had a big fight with my dad and he fired me.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I'd love to have a fight with my dad but he's a piece of poo poo who has never expressed an emotion in his miserable life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
No. We aren't that close though, really. We get along just fine, but we don't share any interests or anything other than local sports teams.

• Locked thread