Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asobu
Sep 16, 2007

My guitar is in my BUTT!
Soiled Meat
Check out my DRAGON WAR G4 PHANTOM MOUSE! It has a 5600 precision laser and all this other loving poo poo I don't know. Perfect for fragging NOOBS.

Hold on, let me just eat some of my GAMER GRUB. None of that dorito poo poo. I'm not a loving POSER GAMER, I'M THE REAL DEAL PRO GAMER!

These are words I live by.

And Mountain Dew? PSH! gently caress that! Who do you think I am? No ACTUAL PRO GAMER DRINKS THAT poo poo! I only drink MANA POTION ENERGY FOR GAMERS to keep me hydrated and focused on THE GAME

Check out my sweet setup

My doctor is such a loving noob, she says I will die in two years if I keep consuming like this. CONSUMING NOOBS ONLINE AM I RIGHT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
whats ur coc clan?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
my penis stings greatly from the regurgitated stomach acids, but my joy overpowers the negative sensation. the scent of heineken and sourness fills the air.

Asobu
Sep 16, 2007

My guitar is in my BUTT!
Soiled Meat

jyrque posted:

whats ur coc clan?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
lmao @ your one and a half monitors

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHfMsTvtaCw

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

jyrque posted:

whats ur coc clan?

coc is loving retarded but i cant stop playing it. is this what its like to be a gamer

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i had some some old redneck fix my heater and the whole time he talked about clash of clans

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
life imitates art, imo

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

i don't get it, some kind of carpal tunnel poo poo or what?

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
My home page is thebestgamers.net

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

lorn Wayne posted:

thats the spot that you balance the weight of your arm with when GAMING u scrub

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
Maybe if they were not using such uncomfortable looking gaming mice, they wouldn't ruin their wrists.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I like playing games

games with my GF where I hide for weeks on end and ignore her cals

Snarxle
Apr 23, 2013
hello, yes, i would like to join the elite gamers crew

my cred is 4 hours in counter strike source and i think i beat doom once

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
real gamers spend thousands of dollars on candy crush. im a real gamer, how about you?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I beat Skyrim.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

BumbleChump posted:

Check out my DRAGON WAR G4 PHANTOM MOUSE! It has a 5600 precision laser and all this other loving poo poo I don't know. Perfect for fragging NOOBS.

Hold on, let me just eat some of my GAMER GRUB. None of that dorito poo poo. I'm not a loving POSER GAMER, I'M THE REAL DEAL PRO GAMER!

These are words I live by.

And Mountain Dew? PSH! gently caress that! Who do you think I am? No ACTUAL PRO GAMER DRINKS THAT poo poo! I only drink MANA POTION ENERGY FOR GAMERS to keep me hydrated and focused on THE GAME

Check out my sweet setup

My doctor is such a loving noob, she says I will die in two years if I keep consuming like this. CONSUMING NOOBS ONLINE AM I RIGHT

+1 good post

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I love you tossgirl

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

BumbleChump posted:

At the push of a button it transforms into a fleshlight!

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i have 492 games in my steam library

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

no that's cancer rip

Black Numenorean
Nov 23, 2008
you only eat the CASHEWS of CHAOS you say? I will have to try them, jonathan FATAL1TY wendall

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

lorn Wayne posted:

noob

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

krampster2 posted:

no that's cancer rip

I thought I had skin cancer on my thumb but it was just some sort of scab under my skin that eventually grew out

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

BumbleChump posted:

Check out my sweet setup

Nice Wallmart chairs noob! Real gamers use ergonomic saddle chairs and build their own desks, because good posture and having hobbies aside from gaming is real pro gaming!

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Borden posted:

Nice Wallmart chairs noob! Real gamers use ergonomic saddle chairs and build their own desks, because good posture and having hobbies aside from gaming is real pro gaming!

had to look this up haha what the gently caress

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i have 492 games in my steam library

I have 493 games in my steam library

fattredd
Mar 4, 2015

Woops
god thread is full of nubs. real gamers dont have time for this poo poo. how you gunna noscope all the fags when u cant even coc right?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
gently caress YOU MOM I'M BUSY TAKING ALL THE COC

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

I'm about to cut a cavity in my chest and install some cold cathodes in there...

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Gobblecoque posted:

http://www.ugoburo.ca/en/hag-saddle..._0NwaAll28P8HAQ

Best chair in the universe.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
poo poo dawg, you're forgetting a very important part of your FPS game here, bro-dawg

That's right, your EYES. You're not looking at your monitor with only your fleshy human eyes, are you?? Or even worse, normal prescription glasses?? poo poo, you'll never frag noobs with that, get out. You need GUNNAR ADVANCED GAMING OPTICS.

Only GUNNAR ADVANCED GAMING OPTICS will allow you to frag noobs on your main Alienware liquid-cooled gaming desktop while simultaneously fragging different noobs on your secondary Falcon Northwest gaming laptop. GUNNAR gaming glasses are specially designed to make you live longer, play better, and frag more. These yellow-tinted sunglasses will allow you to frag all day and all night by protecting your vision from PC ghosts.

Now also available in Hipster

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Gobblecoque posted:

wonder if people get saddle soars from those chairs

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i heard gunnars actually work pretty good

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
hey i want a window on my pc's case. yeah some LED lights too. LEET
its like the tackiness of guy fieri and donald trump with liberace's ostentatiousness.

nimh fucked around with this message at 16:11 on May 23, 2015

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Thank you for posting this, because until this exact moment I thought I was the only person who had this problem.

Years ago my wife was like "why does your right hand have a big bump on it but not your left hand?" and I stared at my hands until the dawning realization that my body was evolving to deal with sitting in a desk chair moving a mouse for 12 hours a day.

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
hi, would you like some cashews?

are they "...of chaos"?

um, no.

*sighs*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Gamer Food seems to no longer exist :( How am I supposed to ever play a game again

• Locked thread