Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
and i mean too much adderal chandler not fat bloated chandler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
wow his chin melted

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
guy's loving loaded and probably never has to work another day in his life, or prove anything to anyone. Gj chandler you made it

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK
“down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid. He is the hero; he is everything. He must be a complete man and a common man and yet an unusual man. He must be, to use a rather weathered phrase, a man of honor—by instinct, by inevitability, without thought of it, and certainly without saying it. He must be the best man in his world and a good enough man for any world.

He will take no man’s money dishonestly and no man’s insolence without a due and dispassionate revenge. He is a lonely man and his pride is that you will treat him as a proud man or be very sorry you ever saw him.

“The story is this man’s adventure in search of a hidden truth, and it would be no adventure if it did not happen to a man fit for adventure. If there were enough like him, the world would be a very safe place to live in, without becoming too dull to be worth living in.”

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
bulkin up for his role as beaker in the live action muppet movie

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

Hell Gem
"Hi, I'm Chandler."

Classic Chandler! :allears:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

how YOU doin'

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

NightVis posted:

bulkin up for his role as beaker in the live action muppet movie

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

I liked that episode where he was trying to gather his own honey, and when he started to get stung he shouted "could this BEE any more painful"

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
New Vegas was a good game, and that game started with Chandler shooting you in the face, so I don't know, something from New Vegas I guess. If you were a chick you could bang him later.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
chandler was the blond girl, right? she really let herself go.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
My

Sandwich

Lmfao

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
ciggarettes and addreal keep u thin

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

"we were on a break"

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Wait that was the Fonz

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
"I hope I die before my neck eats my head".

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
a lot of people, as well as the show itself, thought of Rachel and Joey as the hot ones, but in fact, Chandler and Monica were the hot ones

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Nonviolent J posted:

Could I be aging any less gracefully?

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Could I be aging any less gracefully?

Still has great hair tho.

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.

Wait I mean chandler is a fatty

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
could he be any more fat???

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nonviolent J posted:

what is that thing he's wearing

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

Nonviolent J posted:

Jesus christ.. like I'm out of shape but I'm not a former Hollywood hunk that has plastic surgeons and fitness trainers begging at the door. But what the gently caress?

EDIT: no really, they made a million dollars an episode, there's no excuse here.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

ThaGrandCow posted:

Jesus christ.. like I'm out of shape but I'm not a former Hollywood hunk that has plastic surgeons and fitness trainers begging at the door. But what the gently caress?

why bother when you could just float around in the pool drinking moscow mules all day though

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

Crewmine posted:

why bother when you could just float around in the pool drinking moscow mules all day though

goddam, that is true...

once you have enough millions that you can give no fucks I guess you can spit on society and stop caring

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

ThaGrandCow posted:

goddam, that is true...

once you have enough millions that you can give no fucks I guess you can spit on society and stop caring

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
Chandler: DYNO-MITE!!!!

walter white: you're goddamn right

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
"cuck"

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
joey you're tearing me apart!

oh hi ross.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Turns out it's chandler not ross who is the largest friend who eats the other friends

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I've… seen things you people wouldn't believe… Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those… moments… will be lost in time, like [chokes up] tears… in… rain. Time… to gently caress Janice...

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Universe Master posted:

Turns out it's chandler not ross who is the largest friend who eats the other friends

urhurr hurr futurama hurr SA GOON GTA VICE CITY

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Nonviolent J posted:

urhurr hurr futurama hurr SA GOON GTA VICE CITY

yes this

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Go home, Roger!"

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I bet now he would travel to Yemen just to gently caress Janice.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
"i'm just so tired of all these friends!"

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

"woah!"

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
"watch my show, it's great!"
watches seinfeld.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
"I am a failure, I spent my entire career on a lovely TV show only idiots watch. These are same people that gave Full House more than a failed unaired pilot."

• Locked thread