Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Valeyard posted:

i can and will edit the manifest file to stop anything from working on the login page, since there is no need for it there, but I dont really know what else I could do to help placate people

who cares about them. im enjoying doing the needful. they can cower in their autism den for an eternity for all i care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
bless you for this powerful and ownage extension valeyard. :worship:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

fail av

i like the av

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Valeyard posted:

http://a.pomf.se/sxpbys.webm

• Livestream - so when you hit that button it makes the thread auto add any new posts every 7 seconds (might make this smaller). Unread posts are highlighted in green (I'll adjust it for amberposlater). Using the navbar at the top at the top you can overlay video on the screen, which you can resize, move and make transparent. The idea is to use it in a thread for keynotes and poo poo. I still need to add a quick reply so that you can actually participate in the thread
• gifv links now embed the same way that webm does
• Spoiler tag shortcut - when making a reply, if you highlight some text and then hit CTRL and ALT it will wrap the selected text in [spoiler] tags
• post previews now behave as expected and will show the embeds/highlighting that the script does
• webm/gifv no longer are constrained to an arbitary height and width, and will max out at 50% screen width. The small vids won't be stretched out, and the big vids won't take up the whole screen
• the shitheap of Javascript is now less of a shitheap and easier to maintain
• removed some stuff that probably wasn't being used - the click-to-toggle avatars, the word filters, the back/forward shortcut keys
• fixed some style stuff, still more to do

:bravo: :worship:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
That's a track pad, not a mouse.
Are you pulling my leg here?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Valeyard posted:

https://d.maxfile.ro/uekzpwgqyr.webm

quick reply - Open the quick reply box by hitting the "Quick" button thats on any post, it doesn't matter which one you hit. The drag n' drop image upload works here, and it should also parse youtube links the way the main reply box does. When you have the quick reply box open and you hit a quote button on someones post, it will add the quote into the quick reply box. If the quick reply box is NOT open then the quote buttons behave like normal. After a post is made it will update the page with your post + any posts made in the meantime

it probably makes more sense that hitting the Quick button on any particular post would bring up the box + quote the post you clicked, i guess, maybe

also turn on sound for that vid

Epic

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Valeyard posted:

ive changed it so that clicking on the Quick buttons on individual posts will bring up the quick reply box with that post quoted. otherwise hit the quick button at the top/bottom of thread to bring up empty one

this should all appear sometime soon

Now that this is mostly finished it will be easy to add a quick edit ability that will look the same

using the Quick button to compose this post in a strange little window

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
wow it adds the Quick-composed post without reloading the page? that kind of sorcery is this? cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

sa needful is extremely ownage right now. its loving unbelievable.

• Locked thread