Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i have a fight att the flagpole at 3:15 on Monday and i'm scared but want to hide my fear behind tough words please tell me things to say to chad so he's too scared to fight me stuff like

"Hey chad, i'm going to fist gently caress ur face with my hamhocks"
"Chad? More like tad, like it's going to take me only a tad of energy to pummel ur face craters into face valleys haha but seriously it's sad you have to take accutane and that it's made you so aggressive'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
"I hosed guys like you in prison!"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Charles Bukowski posted:

"I hosed guys like you in prison!"

chad knows i'm a virgin because some TOMS CAN'T KEEP THERE NO GOOD MOUTHS SHUT but maybe he'll be so beiwldered he won't know

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

"If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015
"why don't we just hug it out"

and then when you hug him suplex him into the dirt.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
"Outward aggression is just a form of expressed inward sexual frustration. Do you want to gently caress me or fight me? If you want to fight me I'll pound your face so hard you will never want to have sex again."

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Poetic Justice posted:

"Outward aggression is just a form of expressed inward sexual frustration. Do you want to gently caress me or fight me? If you want to fight me I'll pound your face so hard you will never want to have sex again."

what will i do if he wants to gently caress me????

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

social vegan posted:

what will i do if he wants to gently caress me????

Same thing.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

The B_36 posted:

Same thing.

lol

how about
"Hey Chad Bananas, ya i gave u a new last name Chad, because I'm gonna pound the first one out of u. And, don't u think Chad Bananas sounds a little lame? People aren't even going to assume ur white anymore think about it"

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I'm gonna whip you silly and I'm gonna gently caress you stupid. You wanna do the man dance? First dance is yours.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Iron Prince posted:

You wanna do the man dance? First dance is yours.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if you come any closer ill scream RAPE

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Why would you say a thing instead of just hitting the guy the face

or is this a gay fight where you will push each other a few times and then wrestle until one of you nuts his pants

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

jackyl posted:

or is this a gay fight where you will push each other a few times and then wrestle until one of you nuts his pants

this worked for chikatilo and he ended probably being at the top of the food chain

does anyone know if accutane gives u any more strength? chad's face no longer looks like a bas relief painting of the great lakes so it's working

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
i'm sorry don't hurt me take my money i'll suck your dick pleeeeeaasee

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i eat dicks like you for breakfast

Amos Moses
Oct 13, 2012

by Ralp
"I don't remember ordering a Value Menu McMotherfucker"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
someone post the space moose comic where he got into a fight

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp
I'm going to send you running home crying to your pathetic townhouse

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
"Welcum 2 the jungle bb. Ur gonna die!"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I'll walk up holding my hand up to the side of my head like in the hang ten symbol and act like it's a phone

"Ring ring,

oh excuse me chad i need to take this

oh chad it's for u, it's the cops, they wanna know where to pick up ur body after i punch u"

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I got :10bux: on chad loving op up

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4trn2lJxl00

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

social vegan posted:

I'll walk up holding my hand up to the side of my head like in the hang ten symbol and act like it's a phone

"Ring ring,

oh excuse me chad i need to take this

oh chad it's for u, it's the cops, they wanna know where to pick up ur body after i punch u"

Ayy lmao

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

jackyl posted:

I got :10bux: on chad loving op up

adamarama
Mar 20, 2009
Step back step back. Mind yo business mind yo business. Step back.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
"What are you gunna do about it?"

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you wanna tango cowboy? well you better strap yourself in, because the pain train is coming to rock paper scissors me timbers

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hey Chad i just checked the clock and it's wreck o'clock chad ding dong the bell rings to signal wreck o'clock where you get wrecked by my viscious hooks and robust karate foundation

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bitch im having a stroke. you better call the wambulance, because i need urgent medical care

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
I've been a naughty boy and need to be punished

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
uggu uggh, me kill chad.

you gotta have a stick for that though

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

use a lot of variations on bro when referring to him i.e. broseph smith, russell bro, margaret bro, etc.

also wear like five shirts so you can have five times as many intimidating shirt takeoffs

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Thingyman posted:

use a lot of variations on bro when referring to him i.e. broseph smith, russell bro, margaret bro, etc.

also wear like five shirts so you can have five times as many intimidating shirt takeoffs

can all of the shirts because women's tanks?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i only have 3 shirts but women's tanks are easy tos tael from walmart i know this

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
we already did this exact thread a few months ago

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

social vegan posted:

can all of the shirts because women's tanks?

just wear the one with hot stuff written on it

cause then chad will known your hot stuff and won't gently caress with you

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Do you wash your clothes in windex? 'cause I can see myself in your pants.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

someone post the space moose comic where he got into a fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
show up nude and oiled up and you probably wont have to say anything

• Locked thread