Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I'm 95% sure I made Spyro fart in Ripto's Rage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Bored posted:

Agreed. As the poster below you mentioned, OddWorld let you fart. Also Fable.

Here's a list of "top 5 farts in video games"

http://www.houstonpress.com/arts/top-5-farts-in-video-game-history-with-video-evidence-of-he-who-dealt-it-6375664

I thought you could fart in "A Dog's Life", but it looks like you only get to poop and pee everywhere.

Outdated because it doesn't have South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Farting was both the game's magic system and how you unlocked new areas. It's also important to the game's rich and vibrant story.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Scrub rear end OP

Azareil
Feb 24, 2004

It's the destiny of mortals.... Very well. Remember the greatness of my power!
In the Genesis game Comix Zone if you hit down rapidly the dude farted.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Jesus Christ posted:

farting is one of the universal humors that has existed since we first started farting. Why has there never been a video game that lets you fart?

Fable 1. What the gently caress you loving child.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Space Station 13 not only let you fart, but it let you poo poo, and use said poo poo in chemical reactions, as a cooking ingredient, and use in a devious bathtub concoction. You could forcefeed people poo and if they were missing an rear end and could not functionally poo, they would eventually explode in a poo poo explosion from the pent up diarrhea.

Poo was removed by the autistic admins because they said it wasn't funny anymore.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
In that Black and White game if you beat your creature every time it took a poo poo it would eventually just dance around and fart instead. You could still beat the poo poo out of it for that though.

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”
[video type="youtube"]7IPzqdCTZ94t=40s[/video]

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

pretty sure there was a game on the SNES where your fart was a weapon.

That was boogerman I'm guessing. I loved that game as a kid.

Amos Moses
Oct 13, 2012

by Ralp
With WASD mode on you could press F to fart in SS13.

Don't know if you can anymore, Tumblr took over goonstation and removed everything they found to be "creepy" "disgusting" or otherwise triggering.

The autism factor is high within that dev community.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
GTA the top down old school one if you typed a code as ur name and hit tab in game ur fart and burp

I spent a lot of time jumping across peoples hoods and farting on their cars and going roflmao because it was indeed funny to a 7 y/o

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The new South Park video game uses farts as a weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
that's at least a year old

• Locked thread