Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
gbs is this healthy or no? tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
How do you convert liters to the patriot standards of measurement?

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
No and also you will go through utter hell trying to reduce it to even 1 liter per day.

Aug 4, 2010

drink more cock

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
How much iron do you poo poo?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I spit in every bottle of coke. That's my job on the production line. I'm ducking and dodging complex machinery to make sure I hock a loogie in your personal bottle of coke.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

cmndstab posted:

No and also you will go through utter hell trying to reduce it to even 1 liter per day.

I can confirm this. At two liters a day, you've got a physiological addiction.

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp
Cola is crap, all ingredients inside are harmful and as the cola recipe is top secret they can put what ever they want in it like neurotoxins and now this stevia stuff which is no natural at all.

People drink that crap and have no idea how it affects their health , there is probably as many chemicals products in cola as cigarettes

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Mordacai posted:

Cola is crap, all ingredients inside are harmful and as the cola recipe is top secret they can put what ever they want in it like neurotoxins and now this stevia stuff which is no natural at all.

People drink that crap and have no idea how it affects their health , there is probably as many chemicals products in cola as cigarettes

ok so hypothetically if i smoke like a pack of menthols a day as well, how does that play in to things

asking for a friend

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Mordacai posted:

more importantly: nobody actually sells real birch beer anymore, fucker idiot bitchs

why is it that hard to get roots or sap and still make real root beer or birch beer? soon i will make my own instead of focusing on college, the common man needs me to preserve soda culture

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

fivethree posted:

ok so hypothetically if i smoke like a pack of menthols a day as well, how does that play in to things

asking for a friend

tell your friend*wink* to start looking for a funeral plan.

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

extra stout posted:

more importantly: nobody actually sells real birch beer anymore, fucker idiot bitchs

why is it that hard to get roots or sap and still make real root beer or birch beer? soon i will make my own instead of focusing on college, the common man needs me to preserve soda culture

Your the hero we need... KICKSTARTer this now.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Soda is scrub tier liquid. The only thing you should drink is water, michelada, and liquor

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Nooner posted:

Soda is scrub tier liquid. The only thing you should drink is water, michelada, and liquor

Gross, water has a bunch of dissolved crap in it. Don't drink it msyelf

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
anyone that measures things in liters instead of gallons is an inbred savage that should burn in hell

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

AEMINAL posted:

Fish gently caress in it, too

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
A litre a day keeps the teeth away.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

jackyl posted:

anyone that measures things in liters instead of gallons is an inbred savage that should burn in hell

Agreed. Anyone using metric anything should die.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AEMINAL posted:

The fluoride is important for good oral (lol) health

Obsidius
Nov 18, 2009

If you ever drop your
keys into a river of molten
lava, let 'em go, because
man, they're gone.
I'm kinda curious about the actual health implications, obviously 2 litres of regular coke is going to make you a fat gently caress but what about diet coke?

Screama
Nov 25, 2007
Yes, I am very cereal.
I used to work with a guy who did this and was a heavy smoker

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Nooner posted:

The fluoride is important for good oral (lol) health

Recent studies suggest lowering fluoridation levels to avoid minor fluorosis.

http://www.m.webmd.com/oral-health/news/20150427/us-lowers-recommended-fluoride-levels-in-drinking-water

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

you forgot cum

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Describe your remaining teeth. Are they a light wheat brown or more of a chocolate brown?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
its very expensive OP

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
As part of my job, along with a physician, I have to observe nurses performing a physical exam as part of their annual evaluation at work. I observed one yesterday, and this lady was asking about hydration and said she pretty much only drinks diet coke. She is also a heavy smoker and has polyps on her vocal chords (she could barely talk) and said that her doctor told her she could either quit smoking or have surgery, and then said she'll probably be having surgery soon to remove them.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Slothgate posted:

How do you convert liters to the patriot standards of measurement?

PSI is for pressure not liquid

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
How fat are you op

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

i saw a borrle with the name jermaine on it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

ArtIsResistance posted:

PSI is for pressure not liquid

lol

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

jackyl posted:

its soda

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I'm actually surprised more goons don't measure their soda intake in gallons. Or drums.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
warren buffett drinks a truly disgusting amount of coke and he seems to thrive on it :shrug:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i drank a lot of coke in high school

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Parallax Scroll posted:

i did a lot of coke in college

Samezies

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
i do 2 lines of coke a day

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

porkchop_express posted:

i do 2 lines of coke a day

That would be fun for half an hour and then frustrating knowing you couldn't do any more until the next day. I admire your restraint and moderation.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
loving pleb drinking coke, ugh

I drink Pepsi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

fivethree posted: