Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Three Olives posted:

Tess doesn't just sit around eating all day, she busts her rear end working out and I bet none of the crappy people posting rude remarks about her can even keep up with her ina workout, they are probably skin n bones and lay on couch all day. When I was at my heaviest weight at @ 331 I was healtheir than most people I knew that weighted have of my weight. The number on the scale and teh size of your clohtes do not say everything, most times they actually mean nothing! Learn some facts before you put other people down just because they're not the size you think they should be. Tes is an inspritation to many. You go Tess!

drat she got thunder thighs for arms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyagato
Apr 6, 2009

Three Olives posted:

Tess doesn't just sit around eating all day, she busts her rear end working out and I bet none of the crappy people posting rude remarks about her can even keep up with her ina workout, they are probably skin n bones and lay on couch all day. When I was at my heaviest weight at @ 331 I was healtheir than most people I knew that weighted have of my weight. The number on the scale and teh size of your clohtes do not say everything, most times they actually mean nothing! Learn some facts before you put other people down just because they're not the size you think they should be. Tes is an inspritation to many. You go Tess!

It's pretty normal for bodybuilders to use synthol tho.

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer

Glowku posted:

What the gently caress do you think?

Serve me up some of that sweet troon goddess?

in hindsight I'd gently caress anything that wasn't fat so...

Hey what happened to PsyOpMonkey? I haven't seen her around in a while...

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Shockyourmonkey posted:

She's getting breast implants done.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Shockyourmonkey posted:

She said she was bored with this site and was going to leave for a while.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
All I remember was a probation then poof, gone.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

Hey don't call psyop a poof!

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Wicker Man posted:

Someone bought her a disparaging forums cancer avatar, when she tried to change it back they would keep buying the disparaging one back, that's what probably did it, so she autobanned. If she rereg's (or if she already has) she will probably come back anonymously.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3722669

(Although she doesn't have a banned avatar so not sure what's up with that.)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Maldoror posted:

If she rereg's (or if she already has) she will probably come back anonymously.

lol if you think this is possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

lol if you think this is possible

a new poster casually mentions her transition into the other gender or whatever in between cat pictures and everyone wonders who it could be

• Locked thread