Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
posting in a 3O thread keurig condos &c &c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Horniest Manticore posted:

how would you know you're actually in it though and not just loving a fold?

i remember a doctor friend telling me about two patients who came in because the woman was unable to get pregnant. they explained they knew about contraception and the like and weren't doing anything really dumb like using condoms. anyway turned out the guy was having sex with a fold of her skin, which apparently she still enjoyed enough for it to qualify as sex. at this stage the mothers in law for the couple got involved, and held the woman's legs apart so that penetrative sex could occur, and pregnancy was eventually achieved that way

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Let's start a fire, biggest one you've ever seen.
You bring Tess Monster, I"ll bring the gasoline.
Ignite it, delight it, the flames grow higher
Burn the world upon a funeral pyre.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I kind of hope this catches on in a big way. Imagine a world where slim and attractive women feel like they're so hideous they'd settle for an ugly nerd.

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
It was only a matter of time. When the entire country is fat as poo poo, we only have fat people to be models

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014
When someone has to tell themselves that they're strong and great and 'perfect just the way they are' all the time a psychologist would say that the person is covering up their insecurities and shortcomings by lying to themselves. Yet when millions of people do the same thing regarding "fat acceptance" or feminism they're just good people and these fat cunts aren't insecure at all...

Everyone would be a lot happier if these stupid assholes were just honest with themselves and the rest of us.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
society is just llowering its collective standards. its better for all of us.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

the 'healthy at any size/fat acceptance' movement is the only movement that actually pisses me off. gently caress these pieces of poo poo.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Cubey posted:

the 'healthy at any size/fat acceptance' movement is the only movement that actually pisses me off. gently caress these pieces of poo poo.

you're cool with the antivax peeps then yeah?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

The Protagonist posted:

you're cool with the antivax peeps then yeah?

they bug me less because antivaxxers are a result of a number of basic flaws in human logic. it's more understandable to me that someone would be an antivaxxer, as misguided as they are.

there's no part of me that is willing to accept any reason whatsoever for fat acceptance.

oh and also antivaxxers are decreasing in numbers pretty rapidly from their peak in the mid-2000s. fat acceptance scumbags are only growing in number and becoming a larger part of society.

DEEP STATE PLOT fucked around with this message at 08:10 on May 24, 2015

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk I can understand chubby chasers more than I understand antivaxxers

you have to be a literal fuckwit retard who never uses the internet to be an antivaxxer, the other one is just involuntary sexual attraction

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

making this lady the patron saint of the fats makes sense from the fashion rag industry's perspective really, they know their audience and you can only sell them the unattainable for so long

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
But its weird bevause those pictures are supposed to challenge my perceptions of female beauty and sure I wouldn't mind seeing fats doing catwalk rounds instead of super skinny ones, but nobody can force me to find obese people sexually attractive.

Its like that tumblr post about 10 reasons you MUST find me sexually attractive.

Babe, I just can't. I don't find obesity healthy. Also theres a big differebce between having curves and having flaps.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

quote:

:wth:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Moridin920 posted:

you have to be a literal fuckwit retard who never uses the internet to be an antivaxxer, the other one is just involuntary sexual attraction

chubby and fat are two different things. if 'fat acceptance' only extended to people the size of, say, meghan traynor, then that'd be fine; i mean i totally agree that the hollywood ideal for women's bodies is pretty terrible and damaging. however, encouraging people the size of the woman in the op of this thread to stay at such an unhealthy weight is disgusting.

also the internet has probably been the biggest source of paranoia regarding vaccines that has ever existed. if you are someone questioning vaccines to begin with, you will find a shitton of (wrong) information about how unsafe they are on the internet.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
well yeah if you're an idiot incapable of critical thinking and you're just confirmation biasing the gently caress out of your search results

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Moridin920 posted:

well yeah if you're an idiot incapable of critical thinking and you're just confirmation biasing the gently caress out of your search results

the unfortunate reality is that even otherwise intelligent people can fall victim to poo poo like confirmation bias for very specific things, because human nature is a complicated web of idiocy and fear.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Cubey posted:

they bug me less because antivaxxers are a result of a number of basic flaws in human logic. it's more understandable to me that someone would be an antivaxxer, as misguided as they are.

there's no part of me that is willing to accept any reason whatsoever for fat acceptance.

oh and also antivaxxers are decreasing in numbers pretty rapidly from their peak in the mid-2000s. fat acceptance scumbags are only growing in number and becoming a larger part of society.

you seriously can't figure out why in a lot of countries, the huge growth in obese people has lead to the creation of movements of people who wish to redefine commonly-held ideas of health and beauty? it aint rocket science, champ.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Would it kill her to grow out her hair? poo poo what a waste.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

opus111 posted:

you seriously can't figure out why in a lot of countries, the huge growth in obese people has lead to the creation of movements of people who wish to redefine commonly-held ideas of health and beauty? it aint rocket science, champ.

it doesn't make sense to me because it doesn't make sense why someone would allow themselves to become obese at all in the first place. it's not hard to be at a healthy weight. also my real gripe is the fact that these shitbags refuse to acknowledge that they are unhealthy and even fight to make it so doctors cannot tell them the health risks they face by being walking sacks of blubber.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
implying that people who allow themselves to get enormously fat are healthy in mind and body is the first mistake

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

venus of walmart

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

its extremely easy and cheap to get super fat and its easier to not live in an active society than it was before plus lots of people are insanely lazy. of course they refuse to acknowledge, because then they would be admiting to a) a huge failure on their part (or their parents) and b) years of hard work ahead of them to fix it. armed with this knowledge, I'm sure you can figure out what there is a movement from super fat people to make super fat people acceptable.

Grrr-Krishnakk
Jul 17, 2005

PUPPIES!
Weight loss shows like The Biggest Loser are great because you get to look at the fatties and then try and figure out which ones will turn out to be okay looking and which ones will still be uggos. Even the ones that turn out to be pretty decent looking are still carrying around piles of skin, but still.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Moridin920 posted:

Involuntary sexual attraction or desperation?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Ok now give her dragon wings, an eyepatch, chainsaws for arms no wait a chainsaw for one arm and a cannon for the other arm. Then she's gonna need some grenades and an ammo belt maybe a wicked scar running down her left cheek and a tattoo of a burning skull in the centre of her chest. Also could you make her hair red?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
gay men probably have a lot to do with the weird female body norms in modeling and fashion that this dumb poo poo is cultural backlash against so maybe cool it queermo

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Noooooooo wait ok those are still some good boobies.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Noooooooo wait ok those are still some good boobies.

eh, decent. seen better

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Iron Prince posted:

eh, decent. seen better

Cool. On the other hand I think they're good.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

That woman's arm is bigger around than my thigh how is that sexy to anyone :psyduck:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

is she the girl who started modeling in a very sexual way at an inappropriately young age and also her father was the one doing the shoots

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
fat is beautiful

:burger:

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp
Seeing pic of fat women gets me so triggered. :shepicide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9gcTSCbqM8

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Cubey posted:

is she the girl who started modeling in a very sexual way at an inappropriately young age and also her father was the one doing the shoots

are you saying she got her whoppers out and they're on the net?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

opus111 posted:

are you saying she got her whoppers out and they're on the net?

i dunno if she did or if that's even the person i'm thinking of tbh. i just remember reading something about one of those girls you used to see all over the internet some years back and finding out that her father started having her model in really revealing clothing at like age 15 or something and that her site was a pay site even at that age and it just all sounded icky as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread