Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

This woman is 50 and I think she barely looks like she's in her thirties.

And I'm sure everyone by this point knows I enjoy Kari Byron's good looks. She's 40.

The reason you think that Sandra Bullock looks like she's in her thirties is because tanning ages the skin like leather, and thirty-year-olds who thought that tanning was cool in their teens and twenties look like this, if they're lucky. Sandra Bullock looks her age, and is very attractive.

Also white people need to stay out of the sun.

Kari is super pretty. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

In my opinion, yes. Frankly I'm suspect of men who don't share my tastes - thick and womanly.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

VendaGoat posted:

What do you consider "old"?

And I'm sure everyone by this point knows I enjoy Kari Byron's good looks. She's 40.

One has bigger tits?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the fat in a womans face usually comes off looking like downs imho, so even without seeing the rest of the body its already a total write off sorry. fat upper arms on girls is also a travesty (unless its someone u dont like of course), and usually the first place to plump up around college age

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Fat upper arms is a warning sign. If your girl is lookin' good but you noticed she's getting flabby grandma batwings get out now because she is going to end up obese as gently caress and you will be crushed to death when you find yourself underneath a 300lbs behemoth one night.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Grem posted:

Fat upper arms is a warning sign. If your girl is lookin' good but you noticed she's getting flabby grandma batwings get out now because she is going to end up obese as gently caress and you will be crushed to death when you find yourself underneath a 300lbs behemoth one night.

unless of course thats ur fetish

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zeroisanumber posted:

Three Olives is fat.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

shut up netface posted:

Lest we never forget

Now this is a woman

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Grem posted:

Probably just synthol.

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax

i bet she can make hawaiian noises with her butt

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

The reason you think that Sandra Bullock looks like she's in her thirties is because tanning ages the skin like leather, and thirty-year-olds who thought that tanning was cool in their teens and twenties look like this, if they're lucky. Sandra Bullock looks her age, and is very attractive.

Also white people need to stay out of the sun.

Kari is super pretty. :3:

Google image search for "30 year old woman" makes your claim dubious at best.

I will however give you a huge :hfive: forever for, Wear loving sunscreen and Kari is Pretty.

DAAAAAAAAAMN, WTF is that poo poo?

VendaGoat fucked around with this message at 07:42 on May 25, 2015

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

VendaGoat posted:

What do you consider "old"?

funny that you would choose that pic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YJ91FKZHI0

lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Say Nothing posted:

Probably just synthol.

You know what's worse, even this pic is heavily doctored - someone doubtless cleaned up all the orange peel cellulite poo poo in there but now it looks flat because all the shadows have been cloned/patched out.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Grem posted:

I wonder what it's like being on bottom with something like that. You'd look up and her fatty armflaps would be flapping all over the fuckin place. Then she'd lift off from the flapping of her lardwings and fly away to KFC and you'd be laying there with a crushed pelvis and blueballs.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Yap yap tap

Ride the rude already feeag

You eat out your rear end and the rear end and the rear end

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Wow. Head fat.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

looks like a humphead wrass imo. where i used to live there was this one called "wally" who was always chilling at the reef and you see him there all time when you go scuba diving and get picks with him i have some somwhere. you know it's him because he was like 100 years old and really big and you could hug him and stuff he was so nice :) he would always come up to you and bump you because he wants a hug

he was like this but bigger

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
goddamnit this is a bunch of baloney. first i'm too poor to be hot cause i can't afford to get the cool drugs that make me super skinny. NOW I'm too poor to be hot cause i can't afford the amount of food it would take to get hot fleshy gently caress rolls. this is classist bull poo.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I hope she is standing in a bus stop or loading zone.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I honestly have no clue who is financing this bullshit, or who's buying (my guess is fat girls with tattoos and those ugly 50's frame glasses). But I don't pretend to understand a lot these days

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Fortunato's protege?

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h6get_siUs

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
marilyn monroe was a proud fat whale

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I'm reminded of this 'poem' a woman did at an open mic thing where she talked about how she feels all the stares and looks from people because of her weight - that everyone was focused on her because of how she dared to not be ideal. It is hosed up to think that there are people walking around thinking that everyone cares about how they look specifically, as opposed to everyone else just having general opinions about 'fat people' - and then only because they were asked to share the opinion (like that australian talk show link earlier - the fat women got super defensive when they had answer the same questions they asked others).

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

she wasn't

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

steinrokkan posted:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Look at those ribs.

http://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/2013/march/1361848247/karen-hitchcock/fat-city

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

That's slander.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
When did "morbidly obese" turn into "plus size"?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
dear god please no those cottage cheese thighs

:yikes:

I I see fatties and all I can imagine is that they're exploding very slowly like a lovely human time bomb

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Would you rather sex the girl in the op or psyopmonkey

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

vyst posted:

What the gently caress do you think?

Serve me up some of that sweet troon goddess?

in hindsight I'd gently caress anything that wasn't fat so...

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Blistex posted:

When did "morbidly obese" turn into "plus size"?

in the other thread there was some discussion about how her face supposedly has excellent bone structure

in reality no, it's just a giant wobbly melon sized gob of suet with makeup on it

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Do any of these empowerment models actually receive proper work? Like a normal model will have a contract with an agency, but the actual source of the money is clients hiring through the agency when they need a model to advertise their product. Are they actually used to model clients products, or are they basically just used to advertise the modelling agency itself?

If you go to a fashion show do they have a token obese or disabled model they roll out amongst the actual models? The only challenge to the concept of beauty they seem to offer is that they shift the narcissisism from the object of beauty to the viewer: as their appeal is entirely about giving the viewer a chance to feel like a good person for supporting them. It seems more patronising than empowering.

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

blonde haired blue eyed ubermen doing star jumps in an alpine meadow

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

Moon Atari posted:

Do any of these empowerment models actually receive proper work? Like a normal model will have a contract with an agency, but the actual source of the money is clients hiring through the agency when they need a model to advertise their product. Are they actually used to model clients products, or are they basically just used to advertise the modelling agency itself?

If you go to a fashion show do they have a token obese or disabled model they roll out amongst the actual models? The only challenge to the concept of beauty they seem to offer is that they shift the narcissisism from the object of beauty to the viewer: as their appeal is entirely about giving the viewer a chance to feel like a good person for supporting them. It seems more patronising than empowering.

I mean Tess WAS on the cover of vouge but when was the last time print was relevant? Hint: Definitely way before Tess "graced" vouges cover. So everyone gets to grab the dick on their left and jerk it raw over how progressive they are while still managing to do nothing progressive
See: The entire american lefts "belief" system

Fool and the World fucked around with this message at 17:31 on May 25, 2015

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

vyst posted:

Glowku posted:

What the gently caress do you think?

Serve me up some of that sweet troon goddess?

in hindsight I'd gently caress anything that wasn't fat so...

You guys are taking this to a weird place please stop.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

An old pearl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
she's loving disgusting are women actually fooled to think it's okay to be a giant disgusting fat gently caress?

let me guess she would only date a guy over 6 feet with washboard abs

HEALTY AT ANY SIZE MUH CONDISHUNS

• Locked thread