Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

VendaGoat posted:

That's not a pot :colbert:

thats def. a pot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

OMFG FURRY posted:

thats def. a pot

It's a kettle.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
more sexy bitches. i think this thread is dead in its tracks. WE HAVE ALREADY MADE FUN OF FAT ACCEPTANCE MOVEMENT.

what we need is more fat cosplay pictures, but actually not obese and kinda sexy i guess?
wow this bitch is deff-o sexy! Oooh no thats too fat.

i wanna blur some lines. the internet must be full of pictures of fat bitches that are not too fat and maybe sexy and hot drat that rear end and so on.
right?

[edit]like this:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Has anyone posted Meghan trainor? If not they should to illustrate the female ideal

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

Blistex posted:

I will admit that her face is not as fat as her body would lead you believe it should be, but a lot of that is the hair, angle, makeup and the way she always has her mouth slightly agape. A few years ago there was this goon (I think) who posted some selfies using the "myspace angle" which showed off her very pretty face, but later pictures showed that she was pretty much Jabba The Hutt with a cute head. (katherine_2.jpg)

She literally has jawbones painted on her chins for her shots. #effyourbeautystandards

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Gaunab posted:

Whenever fat acceptance topics come up, I feel like it's a hidden way of acceptable hating on women. Just like finding extreme examples of social justice warriors

it's only because not even fat acceptance people will defend obese neckbeards

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm all for supporting thick girls but loving lol if someone thinks being obese is something that should accepted.
Like any other disease, you should do what you can to solve it. No one walks around with Meningitis like a loving badge of honor.

Whatever, obese people risk having their organs collapse and die if they sleep wrong so go ahead and throw your parades, maybe then you'll break a sweat for more than reaching towards more cake.

GarlicPepper
May 31, 2004

If a plus size model loses weight is she fired and thin shamed?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
What do these women say to their doctors?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

they give them this handy card

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
^^ Motherfucker

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Tell me what I want to hear basically.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
I'm healthy at any size! But don't tell me my weight because I know I should be ahsamed of it and want to stick my head in the sand.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Blue Train posted:

She could have just written "I have low self-esteem" and saved everyone some time.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

Blue Train posted:

I smoke but don't try and tell me that my coughing and lung disease are symptoms of smoking. Just treat my like a normal patient. Also, don't try to shame me by saying smoking causes cancer, many non-smokers get cancer.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

NakedWithCandy posted:

I smoke but don't try and tell me that my coughing and lung disease are symptoms of smoking. Just treat my like a normal patient. Also, don't try to shame me by saying smoking causes cancer, many non-smokers get cancer.

I jumped in the water, don't tell me that's the reason why I got wet.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Zzulu posted:

Fat women activists of the world I hear you and I agree. Now, remember you are obliged to find me super hot so if you don't u need to kill urselves ok

this is me irl:

Please use this picture and make a post on a fat acceptance/HAES tumblr, my guess is you will be considered opressive for telling women what they need.

vyst posted:

She wanted more money and they were like lol no

I guess that's 'myth busted' about the tits then.

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

everyone is beautiful, everyone is a hero, everyone is uniquely and wonderfully talented

gbs posters are the most well adjusted people because we are constantly told we are poo poo and should kill ourselves

I firmly believe a realistic, even nihilistic view of the world is the best kind. If you can look at your life and say you are a poo poo person who has done poo poo things in your past then you are in the best position to move on, meanwhile every other fantastic person who has never done anything bad, or had their sins forgiven by god, continues to live a pointless lie.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

½ton pickup?

NadaTooma
Aug 24, 2004

The good thing is that everyone around you has more critical failures in combat, the bad thing is - so do you!

Blue Train posted:

Any write-ups where a doctor got this, and how they reacted? I'd love to think that they would tell the fatass would-be patient to gently caress off (phrased professionally as "I don't believe I would be the right doctor for you"), but a man can dream.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Woah wow another fat thread

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Blue Train posted:

I can't stop laughing.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
goons dont hate on fat people because they hate themselves, there's plenty of easy targets on tumblr who turn not having self esteem and being ugly into personality types they use to make embarrassing posts about for weeks and weeks until their skinny friend gets married and they start contemplating losing weight again briefly

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

NadaTooma posted:

Any write-ups where a doctor got this, and how they reacted? I'd love to think that they would tell the fatass would-be patient to gently caress off (phrased professionally as "I don't believe I would be the right doctor for you"), but a man can dream.

Do you realize this was made as a joke?

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Blue Train posted:

The snakes around the caduceus are too skinny, it's triggering me. Someone please photoshop in fat snakes. TIA.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

GarlicPepper posted:

Yes, maybe

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Darth123123 posted:

Do you realize this was made as a joke?

nah

https://danceswithfat.wordpress.com/2013/04/01/what-to-say-at-the-doctors-office/

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

NadaTooma posted:

you just have to go to a doctor who will validate your horrible decisions

luckily there's a handy directory

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

GarlicPepper posted:

I would much prefer the before picture in this scenario.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Blue Train posted:

*doctor looks at results full of red flags for diabetes, heart disease, gout and several other dangerous obesity-related conditions*

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Have a nice day. Next!"

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GarlicPepper posted:

Both weights look fantastic on the model. I'd also be surprised if there was more than 30 lbs of difference, barring her being 5'10 or something.

Problem being, it'd take 2 of her higher weight to meet the criteria of a HAES person.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

I fully support the pursuit of an actual jurassic park so that we can feed this thing and others like it to dinosaurs.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Savings Coupon posted:

I fully support the pursuit of an actual jurassic park so that we can feed this thing and others like it to dinosaurs.

Trex died of heart disease today, he will be missed

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Blue Train posted:

this isnt satire?

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

Woah wow another fat thread

You write about what you know.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

this isnt satire?

Naw, its real. Its a shame.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Glowku posted:

What the gently caress do you think?

Serve me up some of that sweet troon goddess?

in hindsight I'd gently caress anything that wasn't fat so...

not bad actually. thanks for sexually confusing me :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
hidin that jaw behind a kitty, rude and deceptive

• Locked thread