Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I think the best think about Elliot Rodger's saga is the fact that even in his own journal he is not sympathetic in the least. He comes across as the most selfish, egotistical, shallow, narcissistic piece of poo poo that ever lived. It's unfortunate that he took some real people with him when he snapped - the most perfect ending would have been for his first attempt at murder to have resulted in inadvertent suicide instead, like trying to stab one of his roommates but tripping onto the blade himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I think the best think about Elliot Rodger's saga is the fact that even in his own journal he is not sympathetic in the least. He comes across as the most selfish, egotistical, shallow, narcissistic piece of poo poo that ever lived. It's unfortunate that he took some real people with him when he snapped - the most perfect ending would have been for his first attempt at murder to have resulted in inadvertent suicide instead, like trying to stab one of his roommates but tripping onto the blade himself.

flailing around with the gun during a rant and shooting himself in the head

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
I actually feel bad for the families of the victims because I can't imagine dealing with the thought of a beautiful and talented loved one being killed by a limp-wristed twink failson.

Top City Homo posted:

flailing around with the gun during a rant and shooting himself in the head

He definitely went out crying and sniveling like a bitch before shooting himself. Given his track record I'm shocked he didn't gently caress that up to.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZDWDvs_Mvg

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
"The gun shop clerk suggested a small handgun. A handgun! I could feel his contempt. How was I supposed to exact revenge with such a puny weapon? It felt like the universe was making a joke of me, not even allowing me to hit back the way I wanted. I left the shop and spent $50 on lottery tickets, hoping to win enough to buy a proper rifle."

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

would it be distasteful to make the regd12 james holmes

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

May 23rd should be made the official "National Mock Elliot Rodger's Memory Day." Everyone should have sex and laugh at the singularity of fail this little pissant was.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
Kinda feel bad for his sister though. Finding out that your sad brains brother listened to you having sex VIA his now public manifesto/journals has got to be awkward.

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

Indubitable Leg posted:

Kinda feel bad for his sister though. Finding out that your sad brains brother listened to you having sex VIA his now public manifesto/journals has got to be awkward.

And also that he hated women and was way more hosed up than you'd have guessed.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

There must be a kind of security in the certainty of it though: you'll always know how every conversation with a stranger will go after they find out your full name. Maybe she will get to the point of being able to guess whether the question about him listening to her have sex will be the third or fourth question a person will ask, based entirely on how long they pause before asking if she's any relation to that Roger Elliot.

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
It would suck to be his little brother, and grow up knowing that your older brother wanted to murder you because one day you'd have sex. It would also be sweet once the sex starts. Maybe he will keep a picture of his failure of an older brother on his nightstand, so he can watch it all going down.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Somewhere in the afterlife Elliot is assigned to a suicide bomber as one of his 72 virgins.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
If you haven't read the manifesto, you should, it's very funny, very poignant, and also an indication that maerica needs to abolish private property

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
We should really not allow autistic people to bear arms

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Can we just put autists in camps, I mean honestly what would we lose?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

too bad he didnt live he could have been e famous by having some rad kylie jenner lips with no effort

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
Stay safe virgin ghost.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Cantaloupe posted:

Can we just put autists in camps, I mean honestly what would we lose?

Um female hackers who solve dark histories of important swedish families

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dejan Bimble posted:

Um female hackers who solve dark histories of important swedish families

Doobie is Swedish?

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
the manifesto movie should definitely be done like Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters imo

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
elliot rodgers is frank grimes in real life and if it wasn't for a bunch of dead teenagers his saga would be the funniest thing to have ever happened

still really funny tho

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Drunkboxer posted:

I feel like John Waters could make a pretty good movie about this guy

didnt he already make a movie about him? or at least inspired by him?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
based on a true story

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

can't dodge the rodge

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This is very unsettling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

What's the difference between Elliot and an Egg?
The egg gets laid before it cracks.

• Locked thread