Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Oh I wish I would have met you!
But now it's a little late!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Germstore posted:

I remember right after this poo poo happened Laci Green posted a video blaming it on toxic masculinity. This motherfucker is the least masculine person who has ever existed.

It's like my grandpappy told me, "a real man throws an all night tantrum when he's disappointed that he didn't win the goddamn lottery."

That's the problem. All these mra fuckers are failures of aspirational masculinity. They're turds because they want to embody all that classic masculinity but are too weak and stupid. There are men who have women throwing themselves at them, but those men are better at toxic masculinity than twinky old Roger. People who embody toxic masculinity are tremendous miserable shits too, obviously, and do drugs and rape people and die young or live unhappy, but Roger went nuts because he couldn't get that far and felt entitled to what he couldn't have.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Jack Gladney posted:

That's the problem. All these mra fuckers are failures of aspirational masculinity. They're turds because they want to embody all that classic masculinity but are too weak and stupid. There are men who have women throwing themselves at them, but those men are better at toxic masculinity than twinky old Roger. People who embody toxic masculinity are tremendous miserable shits too, obviously, and do drugs and rape people and die young or live unhappy, but Roger went nuts because he couldn't get that far and felt entitled to what he couldn't have.
How many "mra fuckers" are there?

Germstore posted:

I remember right after this poo poo happened Laci Green posted a video blaming it on toxic masculinity. This motherfucker is the least masculine person who has ever existed.

It's like my grandpappy told me, "a real man throws an all night tantrum when he's disappointed that he didn't win the goddamn lottery."

How else do you expect her to monetize a tragedy? Certainly not by making well-reasoned or nuanced arguments.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Ork of Fiction posted:

Oh I wish I would have met you!
But now it's a little late!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

i would pay money to see a film adaptation of his manifest. Would need artsy and surreal undertones, but it could work.

make it about broader themes like human arrogance, feeling of entitlement and obsession. We should see small parts of our own life's reflected in elliots deranged adventures. Christian bale as Elliot for the surreal touch.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Seriously gently caress that guy. Glad he's dead. He lived in an awesome locale and drove an awesome car and all he cared about was getting laid.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

Seriously gently caress that guy. Glad he's dead. He lived in an awesome locale and drove an awesome car and all he cared about was getting laid.

it was a bottom tier BMW and he somehow though he was entitled to get attention from woman due to being a perfect white/asian hybrid with rich parents.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Wasn't it a 3 series? I.e. the same car literally every H1B visa worker buys the second they get over here?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
seems like the guy just needed to hit a vagina or two and get a deadly std back when he was 15 tbh

Mr. Hand
Apr 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

eternalname posted:

Was elliot rodger Gay?

Why do people desperately want to believe this?

Look, just because a dude looks vaguely effeminate doesn't mean he hungers for cock, okay?

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
if the usa legalized hookers none of this would have happened

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

waitwhatno posted:

i would pay money to see a film adaptation of his manifest. Would need artsy and surreal undertones, but it could work.

make it about broader themes like human arrogance, feeling of entitlement and obsession. We should see small parts of our own life's reflected in elliots deranged adventures. Christian bale as Elliot for the surreal touch.

I can't imagine any movie or show based on his manifest being anything but a comedy, a very black and dark comedy, but still a comedy.

Like what you'd have to do is have each episode be Elliot's plan to either "get laid" or "achieve a goal in the cause of getting laid" or "find solace in WoW", then just have the looming knowledge that eventually the "Day of Retribution" shall come.

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

.lnk to the past posted:

Yeah sure it would because further comodozation of sex would totally fix the issues that caused this rampage, primarily that of our country being overly obsessed with sex as a commodity to be used for societal and cultural advancement and to show worth.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Mr. Hand posted:

Why do people desperately want to believe this?

Look, just because a dude looks vaguely effeminate doesn't mean he hungers for cock, okay?

I think it has less to do with "he secretly hungered cock" despite one of my earlier posts, but that he would have been disgusted by regular sex, mostly due to his narcissism not being able to handle that he'd never get some pure virgin lass who only wants to fulfill his every desire because they don't exist.

That or it had to do with how he obsessed over his looks since one of his videos was all about him whining about his cheekbones (think it was the same video with the Indian and the blonde), either or :v:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

If all he wanted was to get laid, he could have gotten laid and been done with it. He wanted a woman who wouldn't look at him with disgust and would worship the ground he walked on and legalized anything wouldn't have helped with that

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
hope ur in hell elliot rodger u fuckin girl killer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqIIW7nxBgc

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:37 on May 25, 2015

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

PerpetualSelf posted:

Yeah sure it would because further comodozation of sex would totally fix the issues that caused this rampage, primarily that of our country being overly obsessed with sex as a commodity to be used for societal and cultural advancement and to show worth.

but he could've gotten his rocks off

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Who can't get laid in college?

That guy was beta as gently caress. Bet if he had to take a picture with a woman he'd hoverhand.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Top City Homo posted:

could have slightly helped his broken brain :shrug:
lol if you actually think this

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
that shithead would never have gone to a filthy used-up hooker, he thought virginal perfect women should just throw themselves at him

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

that shithead would never have gone to a filthy used-up hooker, he thought virginal perfect women should just throw themselves at him

He also got angry since a black kid had more luck hooking up with girls despite being poor.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i kinda liked it better when the killdozer guy was gbs's ironic hero tbh, at least there wasn't the parade of mental health fadsters trying to diagnose him, or i dunno maybe there was and i dont remember

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 05:18 on May 25, 2015

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Gazpacho posted:

i kinda liked it better when the killdozer guy was gbs's ironic hero tbh, at least there wasn't the parade of mental health fadsters trying to diagnose him

At least he had an arguably legit cause to fight for, didn't actually kill anyone, and went about it in the most awesome and metal way he could. When he did gently caress up, it was understandable that he didn't think that the floor of the cheap shopping center would cave in and stop Killdozer.

Elliot worked really hard on his massacre and had huge goals set up for it, and even that was marred by tons of failures and him just being pathetic. Like who the gently caress is defeated by a locked door?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

.lnk to the past posted:

let's send a violent nutcase with woman issues to a prostitute, historically this has ended well.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Shadoer posted:

Elliot worked really hard on his massacre and had huge goals set up for it, and even that was marred by tons of failures and him just being pathetic. Like who the gently caress is defeated by a locked door?

he didn't put any skill points into lockpicking and video game logic had so thoroughly penetrated his skull he just assumed that meant he would never open the door

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Germstore posted:

Elliot getting sister-cucked is the event of the century.

the cuck meme guys... ITS FUCKKING BACK

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

.lnk to the past posted:

Yeah instead wed have a string of dead hookers

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
hypothetically he would have been able to get his fix before it came to the point of wanting to kill people

:goonsay:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shadoer posted:

Yeah he waited outside a UCSB sorority but left when no one answered the door.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

he didn't put any skill points into lockpicking and video game logic had so thoroughly penetrated his skull he just assumed that meant he would never open the door

etalian posted:

Yeah he waited outside a UCSB sorority but left when no one answered the door.

And fortunately he didn't have the brain power to realize he could have kicked down the door, gone in through a window, or just used his gun to shoot the lock off.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

elliot rodgers had a micropenis. His little brother Jazz Rodgers has probably already lost his virginity using his normal-sized penis for sex with a girl.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Do It Once Right posted:

elliot rodgers had a micropenis. His little brother Jazz Rodgers has probably already lost his virginity using his normal-sized penis for sex with a girl.

Except there's no indication Roger's ever got that close to home base. In fact, i don't think he ever got close to first.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
seriously though if elliot's own account is believed, his issues went way beyond being unable to find someone to gently caress, but rather failing to find any female who would validate his imagined social standing

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

I'm Crap posted:

lol if you actually think this

statistically physical activity improves mental health

it wouldn;t have fixed him obviously

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i bet it was both easy and fun to beat elliot up

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Frostwerks posted:

the cuck meme guys... ITS FUCKKING BACK

Cucked By The Universe: The Elliot Rodger Story

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Elliot's mom should have done her motherly duty and satisfied her son's urges. She satisfied his urges for a $400 shirt when she couldn't afford it, she could have given him a vagina mulligan on some idle weekend.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

you guys a 3-series is a nice car but it's not braggart status. they dont even have the inline-6 anymore it's a turbo'd 4 like everyone else*. mystique is gone imo.

*m3 e30 was a 4cyl but that is different ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
someone make a gif of elliot adjusting his sunglasses before driving his sports car into a vag

• Locked thread