Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Anyone want to poo poo together?

Its like a sweatlodge but just crap holes dug in the ground, and we all poo poo heaps.

Whos in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Is there going to be any kind of rabid wildlife in the holes? This is a dealbreaker.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

Is there going to be any kind of rabid wildlife in the holes? This is a dealbreaker.

The holes are clean

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
The Romans used to do that. Bathrooms were arranged in like a big circle of toilets so everyone could talk to each other. They found it bizarre that in some other country (I forget which) people shat alone. As I recall whatever roman was commenting on it said something along the lines 'those prissy cowards can't even poo poo together' or something along those lines.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Jim Barris posted:

The Romans used to do that. Bathrooms were arranged in like a big circle of toilets so everyone could talk to each other. They found it bizarre that in some other country (I forget which) people shat alone. As I recall whatever roman was commenting on it said something along the lines 'those prissy cowards can't even poo poo together' or something along those lines.

Ok, youre banned

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Verily I Shat posted:

Ok, youre banned

if only

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Isn't there some stupid old french movie where everyone shits together but eats in private?

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Hobohemian posted:

Isn't there some stupid old french movie where everyone shits together but eats in private?

GBS - The Movie

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
I get real hard when I poop, is that ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

I get real hard when I poop, is that ok?

Youre banned

• Locked thread