Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

why are all the alternatives so miserable? turn the world into an anarchic hellhole were humans are used as cattle, or turn into a facist hellhole where anyone who doesnt conform is executed? or just turn everything into nothingess man i cant choose they all sound lovely as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

babypolis posted:

why are all the alternatives so miserable? turn the world into an anarchic hellhole were humans are used as cattle, or turn into a facist hellhole where anyone who doesnt conform is executed? or just turn everything into nothingess man i cant choose they all sound lovely as hell

there's a fourth, correct option to choose

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

there's a fourth, correct option to choose

neutral ending? i dont think i micromanaged my alginment enough to get it. what happens in that one?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

babypolis posted:

neutral ending? i dont think i micromanaged my alginment enough to get it. what happens in that one?

You revive Masakado and lift the ceiling over Tokyo, bringing sun back to the world. The world being Tokyo because the rest of the world is still a nuclear wasteland.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
this is the shin megami tensei dilemma, op. you must choose.

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

When you want to laugh cry as hard as you can, when you want to cry laugh all you can. When you see rain, just think of it as the world laughing with you, and laugh until you can't anymore.
Easy. The one that gets you a mafia suit.

Beats monk robes any day.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Go neutral every SMT game or bust.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I beat this a week ago without knowing there was a neutral ending op

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
turn it off

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

frank.club posted:

I beat this a week ago without knowing there was a neutral ending op

i knew about it but its kinda a pain of the rear end to get cuz you gotta micromanage your aliment and i dint give a poo poo about that

that would be cowardly

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Which character do you hate least? Jonathan or Walter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

neutral is the best cause all the white avatar people call you a pussy and throw you in the shadow hell zone

• Locked thread