Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have some kimd of heart peoblem i guess, i almost blacked out like 6 times from 2-8 pm cause my heart started going crazy. when i got to the er it was 239 bpm so they used a chemical to stop it and let it reset. now im fine and i have to take a pill every day. having you heart stop even for a few seconds feels very bad and i dont think i want to do that again. anywhos, thanks for reading my er story.

lunch today: five guys bacon cheeseburger, cajun fries, and a coke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Glad youre ok! Deploying good and chill vibes your way bud

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thanks , brb gonna get drunk

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

i have some kimd of heart peoblem i guess, i almost blacked out like 6 times from 2-8 pm cause my heart started going crazy. when i got to the er it was 239 bpm so they used a chemical to stop it and let it reset. now im fine and i have to take a pill every day. having you heart stop even for a few seconds feels very bad and i dont think i want to do that again. anywhos, thanks for reading my er story.

They used 6mg of adenosine as a Hail Mary to halt your ridiculous tachycardia. They didn't think it was going to work and the next thing would have been to shock you with the shocker machine if they were smart or to try 12mg of adenosine twice more. The old school guys don't give you anything before they shock you they just tell you to fukken deal with it but I give a little Valium first. Maybe not at 240 though because that's about the upper limit of what a heart can handle, so I would want to shock you sooner because that works more often than loving adenosine. I'm just going to look at you and maybe your blood pressure and decide if I think you can wait a minute for me to draw and give Valium or if that's too much time to waste.

When I gave people adenosine I would always warn them that they were going to feel very sick but that that feeling would go away in ten seconds. I wouldn't tell people I was going to stop their heart but it is a cold rear end thing to say to someone which is a lot of fun to do once in a while. Adenosine often induces the feeling of mortal dread that is normally a sign off serious anoxia in heart tissue and impending death and is the same feeling old men get when they clutch their chest in a panic and start flailing at the dinner party before they drop dead as a stone from their huge MI.

Glad you survived to call everyone a piece of poo poo because it's what we deserve quite honestly. The biological wiring in your heart is probably bullshit and you should do the follow up they told you to do worth a cardiologist. I do bacon raw onion and mushroom on my five guys and I get regular fries.

raton fucked around with this message at 15:32 on May 24, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I also eat a little paper boat of peanuts

SirDrinksAlot
Aug 6, 2006

The wicked flee when none pursueth
sweet edit bra

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
Sheep-Goats, what an interesting and relevant post, thank you.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SirDrinksAlot posted:

sweet edit bra

That post was for another thread but I decided to lay in wait for a minute to see if the dude goin mess with me sheeeeit

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
figured this would be a five guys joke

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
heart stopped, so what.

You should order a diet coke at 5 guys next time, ya know just to be on the safe side

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Too bad they restarted it

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Too bad they restarted it

Doctors should probably mercy kill about 70% of their regular patients, sure, we can all agree with that, however dad gay is a poster on the Something Awful forums and the least of us is better than the worst of all of you

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
heart's dead, so what

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i never eat the peanuts at five guys

why the gently caress would i go to a burger place for peanuts?

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
takin a klonopin for you OP

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

somethin to nibble while theyre making your tasty burger

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Look at dis newb

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i am aware they are to placate you while you queue but i can delay my gratification

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i dont wannt to make a new thread but if i dont keep moving furniture ill DIE DIE DIE

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im glad the op died even if it was only for a little while

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gggiiimmmppp posted:

im glad the op died even if it was only for a little while

:agreed:

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Sheep-Goats posted:

They used 6mg of adenosine as a Hail Mary to halt your ridiculous tachycardia.

What would cause something like that?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

i am aware they are to placate you while you queue but i can delay my gratification

What are you doing in a burger joint ordering 2700 calories worth of food then?

Also why don't you love peanuts. Peanuts are great.

raton fucked around with this message at 15:28 on May 24, 2015

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Youre a liar and i hope a camel kicks you in the kidney

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I don't specifically wish death upon dad gay so what, but it would improve the average quality of gbs

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

White Phosphorus posted:

What would cause something like that?

Yo you ain't even listening son, I said garbage biological heart wiring already.

Reentrant circuit likely secondary to hypertrophy and other stresses secondary to narrow arteries secondary to five guys burgers and fries would be the leading narrative but it could be bad genes or induced by certain legal or illegal drugs or some combination of those things. Usually the people who develop recurrent tachyarrthmias got there by doing the meat equivalent of driving your car on the interstate in second gear for a couple of decades.

Germstore posted:

I don't specifically wish death upon dad gay so what, but it would improve the average quality of gbs

Every town needs a sheriff.

Every town needs a drunk.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
i wish specific harm and death on fellow posters :smugmrgw:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

a never ending parade of cock in rear end

fake edit: this is the wrong thread, but I'm going to post it anyway.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
cock and endless balls

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
almost died. so what?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
gently caress five guys

it's all about the costco hotdogs , pizza, and berry smoothies

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Keep doin' what you're doing op. The ship is goin' down; no need to rearrange the deck chairs.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Er visit on holiday weekend? Ugh. No thanks dude! Just take some Bayer or something.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I had to go to the hospital for jacking off too much

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Maldoror posted:

gently caress five guys

it's all about the costco hotdogs , pizza, and berry smoothies

jfc
I have to pay the equivalent of like $30-$35 for a 12" pizza.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Gonna be an expensive bill, I got hauled off in an ambulance when I was in a wreck when I was younger, the bill was not pretty. My plan if I get sick or am dying now is to make sure I loving die so I don't have to foot a large medical bill.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

dad gay. so what posted:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Kuato posted:

Gonna be an expensive bill, I got hauled off in an ambulance when I was in a wreck when I was younger, the bill was not pretty. My plan if I get sick or am dying now is to make sure I loving die so I don't have to foot a large medical bill.

i hope u die choking on a sausage.

there is no better way.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Sheep-Goats posted:

Yo you ain't even listening son, I said garbage biological heart wiring already.

Reentrant circuit likely secondary to hypertrophy and other stresses secondary to narrow arteries secondary to five guys burgers and fries would be the leading narrative but it could be bad genes or induced by certain legal or illegal drugs or some combination of those things. Usually the people who develop recurrent tachyarrthmias got there by doing the meat equivalent of driving your car on the interstate in second gear for a couple of decades.

Every town needs a sheriff.

Every town needs a drunk.

Ice cold burn!!!

Also, super interesting posts! Surprising gem to find in these unfunny,non clever threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Nooner posted:

I had to go to the hospital for jacking off too much

if you arent cut you can break ur frenulum if you jerk it too hard.

• Locked thread