Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seroxat
Jan 10, 2011

Sheep-Goats posted:

They used 6mg of adenosine as a Hail Mary to halt your ridiculous tachycardia. They didn't think it was going to work and the next thing would have been to shock you with the shocker machine if they were smart or to try 12mg of adenosine twice more. The old school guys don't give you anything before they shock you they just tell you to fukken deal with it but I give a little Valium first. Maybe not at 240 though because that's about the upper limit of what a heart can handle, so I would want to shock you sooner because that works more often than loving adenosine. I'm just going to look at you and maybe your blood pressure and decide if I think you can wait a minute for me to draw and give Valium or if that's too much time to waste.

When I gave people adenosine I would always warn them that they were going to feel very sick but that that feeling would go away in ten seconds. I wouldn't tell people I was going to stop their heart but it is a cold rear end thing to say to someone which is a lot of fun to do once in a while. Adenosine often induces the feeling of mortal dread that is normally a sign off serious anoxia in heart tissue and impending death and is the same feeling old men get when they clutch their chest in a panic and start flailing at the dinner party before they drop dead as a stone from their huge MI.

Glad you survived to call everyone a piece of poo poo because it's what we deserve quite honestly. The biological wiring in your heart is probably bullshit and you should do the follow up they told you to do worth a cardiologist. I do bacon raw onion and mushroom on my five guys and I get regular fries.

How loving DARE you tell forums superstar dad gay. so what that his heart is bad, shitlord. Ever hear of loving your own body? Beauty at every size? Maybe you've heard of Tess Munster, the first curvy model? Or maybe you've had your head shoved so far up your ableist rear end that you don't know that it's okay to be big, and that being big doesn't mean you're unhealthy. Friendly reminder: gently caress OFF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread