Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
"Do you even know what you did to deserve being invaded?" You brought this on yourself"
"What? how?"
"The first time we tried to invade you, you killed us. So it's your fault."

Even Tom was smart enough to know that made zero sense.

I kind of zoned out at the end. Did Tom's wife die? Did we care?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony_Montana
Apr 1, 2010
She was resurrected by the Dorians offscreen, pregnant and all.

Man it's sad that the show was so bad but Noah Wyle, who plays Tom Mason, is genuinely a good actor who tried to do his best. Moon Bloodgood isn't bad either.

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Tony_Montana posted:

Man it's sad that the show was so bad but Noah Wyle, who plays Tom Mason, is genuinely a good actor who tried to do his best. Moon Bloodgood isn't bad either.

Yeah, I really wouldn't blame the actors on this one. They were given 5 seasons of complete nonsense, only so much they could do.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

You could almost watch the actors trying to work their mouths around the ridiculous poo poo they were asked to say. They didn't have any more of an idea what was going on than we did. I feel like everyone played their roles well, they just couldn't out-act the constant plot contradictions.

Now that's it's been a couple of days.. yeah I think I'm going to miss this dumb show. :(

• Locked thread