Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
You know, the "Tom's Dead" scene at the beginning might've meant a wee bit more if he didn't show up literally 60 seconds after it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Blackchamber posted:

I liked that Cochise was talking about how many militias there were and threw in something about how they all lack leadership. 317 groups of humans banding together, having to feed and shelter themselves, arm themselves, and actively fight what remains of the aliens oppressors... and somehow they are all disorganized clusterfucks that just need somebody like Tom Mason to lead them.

Look, did anyone else fly to the moon with their half alien superpowered daughter and blow stuff up? No? Then lead on, Tom Mason. :colbert:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I'd like to think that the whole camp ate nothing but junk food for a day, and then they all had the drizzling craps.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I hope the aliens never find their Tom Mason equivalent. :ohdear:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Dr_Amazing posted:

Big twist: his wife was an alien the whole time.

Which wife?

IRQ posted:

To make Pope go all crazy-eyes pissed off at Tom. I'm sure that'll pan out to be something real dumb.

A punch thrown, Tom gets crazy eyed, the Colonel backs them down and they shake hands and agree to disagree.

Maggie bones Ben.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

ContraceptiveCereal posted:

Jesus christ this show is still on. Anyone got a decent recap to catch up without putting myself through the misery? I stopped somewhere with the magic baby reveal.

If I had time, I'd alter the All Your Base gif to throw in a picture of disheveled Noah Wylie and a tall alien. It's very close to the same plot.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Hezzy posted:

That was a perfectly good shovel, Pope. Wow.

Hey, he broke bad. Shovels be damned.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

IRQ posted:

They did stop short of making Pope an actual Pope, which lets not forget they really could have done!

This show ain't over yet.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I'm sure it's just a big misunderstanding, guys. That's all.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I want a Mason Militia gang tag for my years of service watching this show.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Is the last episode one hour or two? From the preview, that's going to be a lot to cram in one hour.

Or...they just do what the pilot episode did and have kids drawings depict all the battle scenes. Maybe we can have Ben and Maggie's kid making a diorama of the Battle of Charleston in Grandpa Tom's history class at the end.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

JohnCrichton posted:

I'm hoping for Pope to show up in the last 5 minutes of the finale.

He will as some sort of Espheni trick.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Gonz posted:

Tonight.

Tonight, we find out if Pope is alive, and if he will attempt to uppercut Tom Mason through a plate glass window.

Popality!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Silly Burrito posted:

Or...they just do what the pilot episode did and have kids drawings depict all the battle scenes.

Nailed it.

See you later Falling Skies. You will be mildly remembered as that stupid show I used to watch.

• Locked thread