Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I'm looking forward to creating the Under the Dome hatewatching thread, the superior awful summer show.

Don't forget the Last Ship.

I'm gonna ride this Summer into the ground. :slick:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
Five year old ding dongs, yee haw

mission accomplished

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
I thought they could fix skitters

Didn't they have a magic crystal potato or something

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
You didn't earn this drama Falling Skies

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008

ContraceptiveCereal posted:

I feel like Blond Girl 1 was raped by his gang prior to the pilot right?

Pretty sure Maggie was being raped by Pope's brother and at least a few others, but Pope claimed not to know about it. He just thought she wanted to be the gang's slave or something.

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008

Waverider posted:

So aliens have no doctors because they aren't allowed to change destiny or something, but have advanced medical tech to remove the skitter spikes?

The writers don't even remember when that happened.

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008

Tailored Sauce posted:

Yes but she'll be outed /killed and then they'll need a new leader. Tom will swoop in to save the day and the writers will be none the wiser.

I like the idea that the story just happens independent of the writers by now

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
How many one-use super weapons have there been?

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
Reading this article really drives home how much promise this show had in the first season and all went nowhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
For the last show of the series they spent like fifteen minutes wandering around the Espheni egg room

• Locked thread