Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Can't stop now, but at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

DarklyDreaming posted:

I would say the first season was decent no-nonsense scifi fun. Then the writers kept finding new and exciting ways to take the show too seriously and crashed hilariously

Except that what's his face never stopped pontificating about history and the American Revolution

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I'm looking forward to creating the Under the Dome hatewatching thread, the superior awful summer show.

Iowa Snow King posted:

Don't forget the Last Ship.

I'm gonna ride this Summer into the ground. :slick:

Last Ship is bad but still watchable but Under The Dome deserves its own category of bad

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Dr_Amazing posted:

Big twist: his wife was an alien the whole time.

welp finalie spoiled

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Dr_Amazing posted:

Anyone remember that show about people on an overcrowded earth that went back in time to settle the dinosaur era? It was kinda the same thing. Awesome premise, decent action and characters, half of every episode wasted on boring misplaced family drama.

That show was really, really bad.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

It was pretty obvious that he was guarding his corpse family from the moment you saw him. That and they already did the "person protecting alien family members" at least once this season already.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

MullardEL34 posted:

What the gently caress did I just watch?
I admit it I'm drunk. And the Commander Lady was totally an alien from the second scene last episode.

Another exciting new episode of TNT's award winning drama, FALLING SKIES

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

IRQ posted:

You're kidding yourself if Tom Mason doesn't literally cross the Delaware river standing at the front of a boat before defeating the space british.

This is so going to happen

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Wait you guys really think Pope is dead? On one hand that's way too convenient. On the other hand this is TNT and Falling Skies so...

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I'm just surprised there wasn't a body. I figured they'd at least dedicate a few seconds to pull his corpse out or something but it was just like *boom* "welp so long Pope."

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I've had wet farts more exciting than that, jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

At least we didnt get president crossing the Delaware but I refuse to believe they didn't film it.

• Locked thread