Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
There's a blingie gif in the OP, never a good sign. :stare:

Is this show bad enjoyable, like nation Z, Or just plain bad?

op posted:

Moon blowing up

:orks: Hey the Skaven already blew up the moon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
Gotta love how a bunch of aliens capable of interstellar travel that can also destroy every industrialized nation on earth are apparently foiled by one small band of rag tag resistance types. :frog:

Also this is just some scheme by the God-Emperor of man to embed a proper fear of the alien in humanity. :commissar:

Klaus88 fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Jun 30, 2015

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Holy poo poo I thought I saw a confederate flag in the background but it was just some awkwardly arranged scenery.

Has anyone captured the exact moment where Noah Wyle's career hit rock bottom?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

One of the many things that bothered me is that Noah Wyle's charcter aka genericmcprotagonist uses some form of AK when they're in the middle of the loving United States. I'm assuming it is one of those variants that's chambered for 5.56 NATO but getting spare parts and poo poo would be a pain wouldn't it?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

I'm binging through the early seasons of falling skies right now and I'm irrationally goddamned angry at their lovely resistance tactics like moving during the day and not running away from enemies with superior firepower.

:freep: It just don't add up!

Also this show is clearly designed to hand blow-jobs to all the wingnuts that believe the myth of Militas during the Revolutionary War and that makes me even more angry!

:freep: Hulk no enunciate his sentences properly!

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

I finished the first season and in the world of Falling Skies Soviet RPGs are guided munitions.

"RPGs do not work that way! Good night!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

I've finally find a race of Aliens dumber then the Race from Harry Turtledove's In The Balance Series, and they got their rear end kicked by a humanity at WWII levels of technology despite being capable of interstellar travel. :psyduck:

• Locked thread