Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Boogaleeboo posted:

To be fair Tom has shown a tendency to do massively retarded things that should end in his death but miraculously don't. So I mean....sure, why not let him be in charge? You could fight wars and have people die and poo poo, or you could let the immortal psychotic just do inane bullshit until the aliens collapse in on themselves like a failure powered black hole.

This really made me laugh.

Basically it's like getting beaten at poker by a retarded monkey because it just does dumb poo poo and gets lucky. Tom Mason is king monkey and the aliens are all Einstein just getting so frustrated they finally give up and go home. Yay! Humanity! :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I was going to make a completely over the top hilarious meta reply here, but idiocy is literally nothing that i can say MORE is dumber or more hilarious than what they have actually chosen to do as a storyline. i hope everyone dies.... this version of earth needs total die lol. we deserve it lol

• Locked thread