Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIRDCON 2017

one time i had a dream where i was on the moon and low-grav running away from two giant crabs. they were in crab-shaped space suits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIRDCON 2017

another time i had a dream where i was on some docks by a lake and one of these things came up to me and started eating at me bit by bit. i didn't feel any pain so i just stood there and let it go wild.

BIRDCON 2017

my friend recalled a dream where aliens were working on some sort of mysterious project outside of his home. anytime he looked out his window they would retreat and hide in some nearby bushes, but they were poor at hiding so he could still see them crouching there.

BIRDCON 2017

incase it isn't clear please share your own weird dreams that you even vaguely recall. i like listening/reading about them.

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
i had a dream last night that i found a plymouth prowler slightly disassembled on a curb with someone's trash. so i took it and assembled it and drove on badass futuristic highways with my brother. then it came apart and crashed and i was distraught. the end.

BIRDCON 2017

did you put it together like some kind lego car?

ham_sanitizer

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

did you put it together like some kind lego car?

it was upside down and the steering wheel was disconnected so it required minimal assembly. the steering wheel came off when i was driving it so i guess my dreams have remarkable narrative consistency.

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
Sometimes I have dreams where I can't open my eyes very well, and my whole body is sluggish, and won't do anything but flop around. Sometimes I'm trying to get out of my house, and sometimes I'm in the median of the interstate. I always just try to bring my arms up to my face and force my eyes open, but I can never seem to do it. They're really annoying.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

nonazis posted:

Sometimes I have dreams where I can't open my eyes very well, and my whole body is sluggish, and won't do anything but flop around. Sometimes I'm trying to get out of my house, and sometimes I'm in the median of the interstate. I always just try to bring my arms up to my face and force my eyes open, but I can never seem to do it. They're really annoying.

thats real life, i'm sorry, it's that bad for all of us

ham_sanitizer

nonazis posted:

i get this frequently and i believe it's related to sleep paralysis. these dreams suck.

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

ham_sanitizer posted:

i get this frequently and i believe it's related to sleep paralysis. these dreams suck.

I guess its better than getting sleep paralysis and having your eyes open. I hear some scary poo poo happens when you can see.

Anonybominous

nonazis posted:

These are the worst. For me they also seem to include me trying to scream because something bad is sneaking up on someone, but I can't open my mouth. So I'm thrashing around blind AND mute. Woke myself up a few times going "MmmmMMMmmMm!!!!!!!"

I used to dream I could fly quite a bit, too. Haven't had one of those in years though.

cuntman.net

last night i had a dream where i got hanged and it was actually pretty comfortable

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I dreamt that every time I went to go look at a video, no matter where, it could be on the computer or a tv, it'd get interrupted by a man in a max headroom mask mumbling while someone with a giant sheet of metal roofing waved it around in the background. good dream, b-

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
When I was in middle school I had a dream I was loving Kathy griffin. I woke up the next day and rode the bus to school thinking about loving Kathy griffin.

Anonybominous

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

When I was in middle school I had a dream I was loving Kathy griffin. I woke up the next day and rode the bus to school thinking about loving Kathy griffin.

Ok, that's messed up.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Anonybominous posted:

Ok, that's messed up.

She's got a big nose though :greenangel:

Anonybominous

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

She's got a big nose though :greenangel:

Um..... Eww?

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
I once had a dream that I was telling someone else about a dream I had, and I realized I was dreaming because they were interested in it

Anonybominous

garbage owl posted:

I once had a dream that I was telling someone else about a dream I had, and I realized I was dreaming because they were interested in it

Did you take the red or or blue pill before this dream?

i am he

garbage owl posted:

lol

deep dish peat moss

Someone find the post about my dystopian future byob dream

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Yesterday I dreamt I was in a fantasy MMO world and i killed a bunch of people and left the group of good guys I was with and found an evil place. I then became a murderous monster and a lord of the evil people. It was pretty cool as I shot dark shadowy powers from my hands and fire too.

----------------

joke_explainer

I dreamt I was the daredevil the other day and I had to take control of a car because the other person couldn't hear an impending avalanche and they freaked out b/c they thought I was blind, and when we got where we were going everyone was mad at me and I had to pretend I didn't know blind people weren't supposed to drive. It was a hilarious dream I woke up laughing from

Al Borland

by XyloJW

joke_explainer posted:

I dreamt I was the daredevil the other day and I had to take control of a car because the other person couldn't hear an impending avalanche and they freaked out b/c they thought I was blind, and when we got where we were going everyone was mad at me and I had to pretend I didn't know blind people weren't supposed to drive. It was a hilarious dream I woke up laughing from

no one knows that dare devil is blind... They think the lawyer is! Your cover was blown. You need to kill that person.

----------------

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
One time I dreamt I was on a cooking show and I had an above the pan view of some sunny side eggs cooking. Later on in the same dream I was naked and running from cop cars down the highway but they could never catch me because I was too fast

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I was having a sexy dream last night I was rubbing this giant dick through this guys pants and I woke up and I was rubbing my hip bone. I laughed. all day today I keep testing it and laughing.

also I dream a lot I'm driving but I got in the back seat for some reason and now I can't stear or reach the peddles. uh oh!

zimboe

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
I once dreamed I couldn't get to sleep and so I dreamed I was awake.
So what the gently caress, I made it a Lady Gaga concert.

Word.

Dammit.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

hi :)

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

fuck. marry. t-rex

ChairmanMeow posted:

I was having a sexy dream last night I was rubbing this giant dick through this guys pants and I woke up and I was rubbing my hip bone. I laughed. all day today I keep testing it and laughing.

Lmao

weird

by zen death robot

----------------

treasure bear

last night i dreamed that i could swim through the air and i was doing so to show off along a street when i passed a guy who saw and loved it and joined in and we flew off the edge of a hill miming rowing

google THIS

I've never forgotten this dream I had when I was like six

I had two weird bug friends. one was ms. purple and she was a spider whose body was a raisin and she dropped raisins wherever she went. the other was mr. green and he was a grasshopper made of boogers who dropped boogers everywhere

anyway a bunch of tiny six-inch-tall ernies from Sesame Street wearing fireman helmets kidnapped ms. purple. they assembled some kind of elaborate rube goldberg device on my front lawn that was torturing her I guess by thumping her repeatedly with a wooden block, not quite squishing her

I charged out into the yard full of rage, kicking tiny fireman ernies left and right, and rescued ms. purple. it was pretty badass

then, for some reason, both of my bug friends vanished. I was left alone outside my house, distraught, yelling "where are you? where are you ms. purple and mr...." and then I woke up and said "green" out loud

playground tough
the bubbles in chapmagne are like the souls of children ascending to heaven

thewireguy

nonazis posted:

I guess its better than getting sleep paralysis and having your eyes open. I hear some scary poo poo happens when you can see.

That is scary poo poo. My friends brother would sleep with his eyes open and have night terrors. He had some gel eye drops. Last month I had a sword fighting dream and signed up for a fencing class.

thewireguy
There was one where I was on a beach with puddles everywhere... People on beach towels chatting. But people came out of the puddles, and you could jump in and swim around and still breathe.

ron color

ChairmanMeow posted:

also I dream a lot I'm driving but I got in the back seat for some reason and now I can't stear or reach the peddles. uh oh!

ron color
ok so I just had a weird dream where I was in a window seat on a commercial plane but the plane was bigger than normal. the seats were arranged the normal way with 3 seats on the sides but they were really thick like they had a bunch of cup holders or speakers or bean bag beans in there but the back was just bald white plastic that sticks out in front of you. we start taxi-ing right away like as soon as I sat down and everyone is still hanging out putting bags away, shuffling past, I think one guy had a cocktail idk because the plane starts pulling out and I look out the window. we back out like were backing out of a parking space, the plane seems to be really compact or somethin cause my perspective is almost like I'm driving it but I'm just sitting back here. so as we pull forward the plane is clearly gonna hit this other red plane were moving very slowly and were gonna clip it's tail. the captain comes over the pa "uh oh.. this is a problem one sec" so I throw my seatbelt on, no one else is worried but right as we hit the thing we slowly start going straight down, I can see way down and it's like fifth element but all airport stuff. i put my head on my forearms on the round plastic seat back in front of me. I thought at least I'm ready for a crash but then I thought wait I'll just break my arms and I won be able to do anything and then I felt us land it was pretty smooth. when I looked back up we were landed on some highway and two 80s style vans had careened off the broken rear end road since a hey landed on it. this all happened in like 15-20 seconds

Cyberbird

i have a recurring dream where i'm lost in an old shopping mall with no one else around. it's still open and the lights are on and stuff but there just aren't any people. i never look at the store signs or go inside any of them, i just wander around and it's made up of parts of different malls i've been in/seen pictures of, and sometimes i'll wander through parking garages and areas under construction and sometimes there are extended interconnected bathrooms. sometimes there's this dim arcade that's in like a circle around some sort of central area but i can never see what's in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erotic Thomas
just had a dream where the building i work in collapsed and then when my alarm went off i spent a moment wondering if i would be laid off or transferred to another location and should i just go back to sleep or head over to check it out.

• Locked thread