Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
e: from last page

IGgy IGsen posted:

All right. Here's the match card for the final show. I still have to produce most of the final show. Since there's more scenes that have to be edited together it takes a little longer. I'll let you know again once the show is ready to happen.

Match #1 - First match, I guess.
Rather Watch Them vs. Schir
What?! Me? On the greatest show ever? And it's not even the Main Event? And I'm up against some... jobber who can't even job right? Tch... I'll make him job right.

Match #2 - Suplexing the Immortal
Aurora vs. Diana Brando
Heh, you may be an invincible immortal anime vampire but do you think you can stand against the Auroraplex SX? SX is pronounced Sex.

Match #3 - Match for the evil championship? (It's not actually a title but you know how those guys are, right?)
JamieTheD vs. Rath
You took my train. I'll take your life.

Match #4 - Junpei said something bad about Pizza in an anime once.
Frosty the Dragon and BFC vs. Junpei
But guys! I really like pizza! I especially like your pizza! Why you gotta be so mean? I don't even have a partner!

Match #5 - Co-comm Championship Match.
Face and Zanzibar Ham vs. Cat and Food
Sterv will punch them in the dick. Simsmagic must rewind this perfect moment forever.

Match #6 - LP Superstar Championship Match
Pomp vs. Nuffkins
I'm human!

Match #7 - Kawaii Championship Match
Bonette (c) vs. Eeevil
How is it that I'M always the one who gets title shots? Weird.

Match #8 - LPFWA Championship Match
Pyroi (c) vs. Dr. Rath
Did I ever tell you about the time I fought god in a knife fight and then Satan came to congratulate me and I made him tap with my torture rack? Yeah, fighting Jamie and Pyroi in one night should be doable.

Match #9 - 20 Minute Iron Man match to determine the greatest former champ.
Frederick Hope vs. Flamander
W-O-R-M! WORM!

Match #0 - No chance!
IGgy IGsen vs. Vince McMahon
What the gently caress? Who booked this poo poo?!

Dammit, everyone knows tigers are a caveman's greatest weakness!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Okay, the time we'll be doing this is this Saturday, at the usual time.
Some call it Lpfwamania, others call it Ultima Letsplay. But whatever you call it, it will be the final LPFWA show! So you better be there. If you're not. I'll be sad. Very sad. Things will happen. And those things may or may not have consequences.

What?! Me? On the greatest show ever? And it's not even the Main Event? And I'm up against some... jobber who can't even job right? Tch... I'll make him job right.

Aurora vs. Diana Brando
Heh, you may be an invincible immortal anime vampire but do you think you can stand against the Auroraplex SX? SX is pronounced Sex.

Match #3 - Match for the evil championship? (It's not actually a title but you know how those guys are, right?)
JamieTheD vs. Rath

But guys! I really like pizza! I especially like your pizza! Why you gotta be so mean? I don't even have a partner!

Sterv will punch them in the dick. Simsmagic must rewind this perfect moment forever.

Pomp vs. Nuffkins
I'm human!

Bonette (c) vs. Eeevil

Pyroi (c) vs. Dr. Rath
Did I ever tell you about the time I fought god in a knife fight and then Satan came to congratulate me and I made him tap with my torture rack? Yeah, fighting Jamie and Pyroi in one night should be doable.

W-O-R-M! WORM!

Match #0 - No chance!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Dash? There you are. Jeez, you smell like you crawled up your own rear end, died, decomposed, and were fermented into some sort of horrible corpse liquor. And let me tell you something, that's an accomplishment because I don't even have scent receptors.
Euuugh...
I've tracked you across the whole moon, I'll have you know. You not only stopped at every location that serves alcohol, but you appear to have bought the property rights and licenses to a few new locations in order to serve your own alcohol. To yourself. DashCo is out of funds, sir, thanks to your binge.
L--Leeboohhhhh...... hueerrrrghh...
Look, Guri's gone. She took the Outrunner is working on re-establishing the business. Obviously, you've been cut off until you dry yourself out.
*dry heaves onto the floor*
Frankly, now that I've found you, I'm gonna take off as well. I just wanted you to know that the final LPFWA PPV is taking place this weekend. All your rivals will be there. They got bookings cause they showed up to their last matches.
--uh...w, whuuu?
That's a dig at you, Dash. You missed your last booking. They probably figure you died or skipped town. Anyways, Jame_the_D and Face both have matches. If you're gonna do something about it, make sure you wash the bile and vomit off your clothes before you go. Oh, and the poo poo. I'm pretty sure most people are repulsed by that. God, you're a mess. Anyways, I'm out of here. Perhaps I can still catch up with Guri.
*passes out*

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

:vince: It is time! The Final LPFWA! :vince:
It's happening in 20 minutes! Right here: http://www.hitbox.tv/IGgy
Call it Lpfwamania, call it Ultima Letsplay, doesn't matter. Tonight is the night.
Seemingly a PPV like any other but little did the LPFWA Roster know, that they will all die! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh yes. Rocks fall. Everybody dies. Or do they? Who knows?

No matter how it ends, we'll be seeing same grade-A AI wresting until then. Just check out what great matches we have in store for you below!

Aurora vs. Diana Brando

JamieTheD vs. Rath

Face and Zanzibar Ham (c) vs. Cat and Food

Pomp (c) vs. Nuffkins
I'm human!

Bonette (c) vs. Eeevil

Pyroi (c) vs. Dr. Rath

W-O-R-M! WORM!

Match #0 - No chance!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Wish i wasn't out of town for this. Looking forward to seeing the end results.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Last Performance For Wrestling Artists

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
That was the best. Thanks to everyone, especially Iggumz for orchestrating this insane show. :3

See you guys next time...? <3

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

RESULTS! Video is coming tomorrow!

Promo 1: After entering the Ring RWT talks like he's some kind of big superstar. This is the final show but only now does he get to talk. Life is unfair.

Result: RWT wins in a very in a very anticlimatic manner.

Promo 2: Palpy interviews Aurora, who announces that she will use her new special suplex to ruin Diana Brando's day. She uses math to back this up.

Aurora vs. Diana Brando
Result: Aurora wins! Finally!

Promo 3: Palpy Interviews Jamie, who's really mad at Rath for stealing his death ray. All Jamie wanted was to engrave his name into the moon's surface! Little did he know, that Rath already did just that with the stolen death ray. Oh no! Then Dash Rendar stumbles into the arena drunkenly and without any clothes. Ooops.

JamieTheD vs. Rath
Result: Rath defeats Jamie the D!!!!1

Promo 4: Junpei laments the fact that he didn't find a tag partner yet when some random ref shows up to inform Iggy that the moon is en route to the sun due to Aurora's suplex. Poop!

Result: Junpei Hyde put BFC through a flaming table, yeah!

Result: Zanzibar Ham made Sterv tap!!! YAAAAAH!

Promo 5: In his desperation Iggy turns to Emperor Palpatine, who is supposed to know stuff about space, and so he might be able to prevent the moon from being swallowed by the sun. But all Palpy does is claim that we're not on the moon, it's a space station. This is so ludicrous that Iggy fires Palpatine forever. Palpy is very happy about this.

Pomp vs. Nuffkins
Result: Nuffkins takes back his belt!!!! YXYEWEAAAAAAH

Bonette (c) vs. Eeevil
Result: Spoiler: Eeevil Wins

Promo 6: Rara has a plan to save the moon and so joins Iggy in the war room with BunBun. She wants to call upon the great ones. The cosmic bunnies. Too bad it's easter and they're busy. Life sucks on the moon when it's headed to the sun.

Pyroi (c) vs. Dr. Rath
Result: Dr. Rath wins by just jumping his opponent and punching him a couple times. YYYEEEAAAAAAH!

Promo 7: Iggy, Frederick Hope and Flamander discuss a last ditch effort to save the moon from destruction. Their plan? Strategically placed suplexes. Don't mind the fact that the moon has not rotated and all they could do is to speed up the moon. But hey, at lest it'll make us die faster.

Result: This match is perfect. I'm not going to spoil it.

So, let's hope that saved the moon. Everything's fine. Shaddap, we're not still dying! We're fine! (spoiler: It saved the moon)

Match #0 - No chance!
Result: :vince:

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Mar 27, 2016

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

So that was a thing that happened.

The following pics spoil my match and the ironman:

Fruitsniffer
Feb 1, 2016

What a great day to be trash!
Yeah, this was pretty sick. The ironman match was one of the best things I've ever seen.

Good work, Iggy. LPFWA was freaking amazing. I guess I'll kinda miss it.
Of course, also good work to the people that were always there to co-commentate. Good times.

Flamander
May 4, 2009
This series was brilliant, IGgy. I only wish there could've been more.

Oh well. Maybe we can do this again sometime? I hope so. I mean, we've already repeated it once, what's the harm of a third go? But, that's for a later date.

Anyways, so long and thanks for all the WORMs.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I can hardly wait to see what happened! But even so, thanks for the awesome show, hope to see a third season in 2034 or whenever!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA Finale! - Lpfwamania: No Matter What!
And that's the final episode! It features what's the legit best match in LPFWA history. I get very loud. You may want to turn down the volume when you sense that things are about to happen.

I AM FREE! WWE 2k14 has no power over me anymore!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

LPFWA Finale! - Lpfwamania: No Matter What!
And that's the final episode! It features what's the legit best match in LPFWA history. I get very loud. You may want to turn down the volume when you sense that things are about to happen.

I AM FREE! WWE 2k14 has no power over me anymore!

Welp. Each match was more momentous than the last.

And there was that final match too I guess, though it's cool that IGgy is now owner of WWE. That's how it works right?

Thanks for remembering to change Zanz's theme (too bad it was kind of quiet, oh well), and the entrance was supremely great! Loved how he flaunted his belt all the way.

And again, thanks for the great LP! I don't know if they kept the custom stuff out of 2k16 as well, but if it was put back in I hope it gets the LPFWA treatment one day.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

A video, titled "Suck It LPFWA!"

This is an open letter to the dumbass who told me the rules. What the hell were you thinking? You told me whoever's on their back when the ref finishes counting gets the win, and I put Schir on his back. You can't take this from me. This is more important than just money, y'know? It's prestige. Now that I'm a professional wrestler, the offers are pouring in. I can put "Professional Wrestler" on my resume and cash out, baby! They'll be making action movies about me for decades. It'll be a series, called something like WATCH THIS or RATHER DIE ... HARD. I'll be the king of Hollywood, and you'll be filing for unemployment in a hodunk like the Moon.

He raises a hand to his ear, to hear the booing clearer through his monitor.

Acting is a tough business, but with prestige I can get anywhere. Three whole matches on stream... with a bunch of jobbing scumbags. And Zore. I had so much potential, but drat it I couldn't show it. I'm more than just a pretty face, y'know. I have chops. It just seems like nobody sees past my sculpted body and sharp sense of style. I really am grateful for the opportunity, don't get me wrong. I just want to leave on a good note. Let me have the win. Just ... let me have the prestige.

A click, and the video stops.

... And scene. Phew, almost showed real emotion there! There's for all my "fans" on GoFundMe. Gotta love acting.

I could have saved the moon... drat it.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
I'm sorry I had to miss my star's eventual climb to the top (that being jobbing to cena). As a final celebration, I give the final whereabouts of Boob Marley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRqnAkdIOoc

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)

There is not enough :allears: for this. Or how the matches went... I blame the change from metal to dubstep for my loss.

(Seriously, though, thanks, Iggy, for doing this, it was hella fun, and maybe one day, WWE 2KXX will have the things we want again, and JamieTheD will return. :D )

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Mods please change my name to Rendar's Nipple Rings

• Locked thread