Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

IGgy IGsen posted:

(The mouth is probably the thing it really does better???)

Gee, thanks for that.

Edit: King DeDeDe was one of my early CAWs, I used almost no custom logos when making him.

You should use some of those, by the way, they're A lot of fun

P.S. add Slowbeef as Ridley

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 22:33 on May 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

IGgy IGsen posted:

Holy poo poo, that's amazing, how did you manage to get that face done? I had a lot of trouble getting even close to a lizard-like face for Lizard Wizard. I'd given up on getting anything that resembles it even slightly. The other ones are very good too.

Also: No offense on the Dedede comment, please. I tend to do things a little differently. Plus it gave me some inspiration on how to fix the face up a little (still gotta do that) because yours just looks much closer to actual Dedede.

I'm a bit slow to respond to this, but Ridley was made with very careful abuse of the head height/length/width sliders, the nose length, and the chin depth.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Eeevil posted:

Oh, I didn't mean I want submissions to be turned off, I was just wondering because I'm not used to seeing them so much.

Submissions in 2k14 are really overpowered (the AI in 2k14 is really bad at button-mashing, see also: why Hot Tags nearly always fail in tag matches). There's a reason VGCW turns them off for most matches: the AI is so bad at fighting out of them even an early and easily-escaped submission attempt will last three times longer than it should and will do a ton of damage in the process.

• Locked thread