Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flamander
May 4, 2009
Name: Flamander
Your Twitter: N/a
Appearance: Short dude in a white motorcycle helmet, tracksuit, and boxing gloves.
Type: Silliest moves you can get at. Make me really fast, but not very strong.
Finishing Move(s): Worm, and the flashiest Frog Splash possible.
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97WTRoPruwY
Hometown / Country: Wherever He Wants
Announcer Name: Commander Platinum
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Wildcard tweener. Is actually an advanced AI that thinks it's a Super Sentai style superhero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flamander
May 4, 2009
: NO PROBLEM! I CAN SUSTAIN MYSELF THROUGH THE FLAMES OF JUSTICE! Comrades, I can help with the food issues as well. The Title of Justice Ranger comes with it's perks, after all! Downside, unfortunately, is that the food I can get will take a while to procure, because it's gonna take like, 10 days, for the order to be processed. Past that, though, it should be clear sailing.

Flamander
May 4, 2009

EclecticTastes posted:

: As usual, THE MAN keeps me from giving the fans what they want! Anime? Star Wars? Are you kiddin' me?! The crowd wants to see some ringside acrobatics, the kind that only I provide! Stop denying the fans the unmitigated joy of seeing me demolish a guy in the ring! Dash Rendar wasn't even a challenge, it's Dash Rendar. Gimme someone tougher, like Punchy or Lazyfire! That way if creative books me to lose, at least it'll be believable, those two are crazy swole. Heck, that exhibition match with Flamander was hella fun, even though we were all told to job for him, I'd step into the ring with him again in a heartbeat. Come to think of it, hey, Flamander, how's about you and me form a tag team and represent the entertaining side of wrestling?

: My fellow wrestler, I must admit... I agree. There has been a lack of STYLE in matches lately. Tag-teaming seems easy enough... Wait, if it's so easy... why haven't I offered to form one already?! I agree with your offer, comrade. Let us show our contemporaries our FLAMES OF JUSTICE!! Now let's just hope this stays easy, eh?

Flamander fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Aug 15, 2015

Flamander
May 4, 2009
It's a Royal Rumble! :getin:

Flamander
May 4, 2009

EclecticTastes posted:

EDIT: By the way, concerning my new tag team with Flamander, I'll toss up the suggested name of Team Kickass, with this for our entrance music (if that video's region-blocked, it's Party Down by Reel Big Fish). Lemme know what you think, Flamander.

Sounds good to me, in terms of the team name. This theme might fit the name better though.

Flamander
May 4, 2009
: I'd be happy to aid in showing the rest of our comrades how to pull off an amazing match, Eclectic! ...just got to put these ketchup packets along the inside of my legs, first.

Anyways, Gryph! Yes, you! I've got a grudge and a need to settle it. How about we do this one more time, comrade. THIS time, however, in a FINISHER match. That way, I KNOW we'll have a good ending.

Flamander
May 4, 2009

EclecticTastes posted:

: Ugh, why is that wrinkled old has-been still acting like he's a credible threat? I'd be happy to introduce his face to the canvas yet again, if nobody else gets to him first. Though, I'm not working with Dash, I still have standards. And don't think I didn't hear your commentary over my match with Gryph, IGgy, believe me, this ain't for you, you and me still got a score to settle once the fossil's been dealt with, but that's a personal matter. This, with the old geezer? This is business. The fans hate him, our ratings tank every time he's onscreen! The only people that drive viewers away faster are Dash and anilEhilated, and they have the common decency to only show up a few minutes at a time. It's costing us money! Plus, my tag partner's a literal superhero, so it'd reflect poorly on him if I didn't take a strong stance against villainy, no matter how inept the villain may be. So, yeah, add me to the list of people out to get Palpatine, just, not on the same list as Dash, thanks.

: Count me in, as well. The FLAMES OF JUSTICE purge evil wherever it stands, and I, as its wielder hold responsibility of its use. Besides, the old man screwed me out of a title shot. He deserves what's coming to him.

Flamander
May 4, 2009

IGgy IGsen posted:

So, good news and bad news. The good news are that I'm actually kinda working on CAWS. The bad news are: I need you help. Well, that's not bad news actually. What I want your help with is just to let me know if there are any matches (or hell, storylines if you want) that you thought were particularly memorable or just flat-out better than the rest. Stuff that stood out, basically. The reason for this is, that I want to create a list of matches for people new to the thread to check out. Because the rich lore of LPFWA might scare people away.

Obviously The match of BFC and Pyroi stands out, I also remember the first title match in wich Sterv and Loki duked it out quite fondly. But you know, I'm just the guy who makes this thing. So what do I know?

I also wanted to create summaries for each "month's" and their corresponding PPVs. But meh, I can barely remember what happened last week. I only know that it was awesome. But also very depressing at the end. Boy, now I feel sad.

Basically, I just intend to fix up the op a bit because it's probably a little cluttered. Adding some stuff to avoid scaring away potential newcomers while I'm at it strikes me as a good idea.

Can't forget the Royal Rumble where you, Loki, & Schir all came out exactly at the end. Apart from that; the Anime/Anti-Anime war is worth mentioning, and Eeevil rising against the odds in Aurora should be shown for the first Female title change.

Flamander
May 4, 2009
Hey, IGgy, I'm changing my entrance theme while I'm champion to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrBB3_rFPjg

Flamander
May 4, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

Also, I tried to sell IGgy on an "LPFWA Ladies Night" show... but we literally don't have enough women to fill a full show.

Sooooo, if you guys what to see this happen :siren::siren:SEND IGGY YOUR WOMEN:siren::siren:

We need like 5 or 6 more to be able to do it.

Alright then, here's mine:

Name: Comet
Appearance: Woman with short black hair in a black shirt with a red star on the back of it, and wearing gray boots, a pair of goggles and shorts.
Type: Brawler
Signature Moves: Satellite (Headscissors Whip)
Finishing Move(s): Stellar K.O. (Coast to Coast)
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6C9hM6Daos
Hometown / Country: Mars
Announcer Name: The Wandering Star
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff (please note that I may ignore or adjust your suggestions here): Her whole gimmick is that she is an weary traveler of space who came down to LPFWA. She joined because of a consistent lack of money. It seems that whatever money gets onto her just vanishes, so she's stuck on the Moon until further notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flamander
May 4, 2009
This series was brilliant, IGgy. I only wish there could've been more.

Oh well. Maybe we can do this again sometime? I hope so. I mean, we've already repeated it once, what's the harm of a third go? But, that's for a later date.

Anyways, so long and thanks for all the WORMs.

• Locked thread